Golden Mask.

news/discussions

Moderator: Tinka

Anna27
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Golden Mask.

Post by Anna27 » 26 Nov 2010 18:05

You can like it or not. Four interest levels plus one bonus. We hit a small island near Alaska. We'll find there many surprises, like underground temple or hidden Kingdom. This is a second game, which you can get bonus level after finding all secrets. And that is my favourite level.

I wonder if you know the bug, which make that birdmonster will not exit the cage.

Will Raider

Re: Golden Mask.

Post by Will Raider » 28 Nov 2010 05:57

Haha yes! ive done that before, and like I said all the Core TR games are great and this is no exception, still love playing it from time to time :]

eRIC
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by eRIC » 29 Nov 2010 15:32

not my favourite this one. I think i've finished it only once.
'The kingdom' does not succeed to really convince atmospherically and setting wise and has bug ;
i think i also had a bug with a flip map at the end of the 'furnace of gods' .

Mytly
Keen Eye of the Week
Keen Eye of the Week

Post by Mytly » 29 Nov 2010 15:42

I love The Golden Mask. The first two levels are great fun, and the bonus level is nice (though weird - but maybe it's just Vegas that's weird! :wink: ), but the third and fourth levels are the real highlight of the game. :D They are utterly unique in the whole TR series, and I could play them again and again. :jump:

Ryan
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Ryan » 01 Jun 2016 00:12

Yeah, I loved it too, even if the story isn't necessarily linked with TR2. I have no idea how Lara ended up in Vegas, or how she changed outfits so quickly, though. The transparent ice spirits in level 1 were extremely hard to see. :lol: