Well..I downloaded the GoL Demo..

news/discussions

Moderator: Tinka

shandroid

Well..I downloaded the GoL Demo..

Post by shandroid » 18 Aug 2010 17:38

and it's not bad!! It's different and I haven't exactly gotten used to the controls for weapons, but I am having fun so far. I am alone (Totec took a hike) for now. I am still deciding if I want the full game.

If you have friends or kids who can play with you, I think this will be a great blast for the family. Of course my little boys are smashingly good at games! :wink:

Loupar

Re: Well..I downloaded the GoL Demo..

Post by Loupar » 21 Aug 2010 20:31

I'm playing with my eleven years old son... he's really good in videogames and he likes GoL. I'm playing as Lara and he's Totec, and sometimes we have problems like killing us with bombs but the experience is really funny.

shandroid

Post by shandroid » 25 Aug 2010 03:46

My seven-year-old son and I played it all the way through (decided to buy it). It gets much tougher toward the end and many of the challenges, especially the timed ones are just plain impossible! We had a lot of fun though. There will be 5 DLC packs in the future too (first one's free for Xbox owners :2thumbsup: )

GeckoKid
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by GeckoKid » 27 Aug 2010 03:38

It was the best fun I have had for ages! I finished the single player mode, really want the online co op to work so I could play the multiplayer mode! ;__;

Treeble
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Treeble » 29 Aug 2010 02:23

I'm on the PS3 camp so I have another whole month to wait before I can play it. :bigcry: