Re: The Angel of Darkness.

Post by Alexandre Simões » 04 Oct 2011 22:48

Scottie wrote:Lara had had the mobility of a Sleeping Pill :(
Zing!
Let me think about that... No.

Sarikman

Post by Sarikman » 15 Jan 2012 22:51

I am replaying AOD now and I surely love it. If Core Design had the time they needed we would now talk about the best game of the serries. Eidos was rushed in publishing it. Why they released a game which wasn't finished anyway? The plot is terrific and shows many other parts of Lara's behaviour even starting to fall in love (or sort of it). Kurtis Trend is one of the best adds in the game. Disappearing him was the biggest mistake. Core wanted to make this game in three parts, but they didn't have the chance.

I believe that making Lara goes stronger was a bit strange. I agrre that she supposed to live a quite life after TR4 but making her jumping so far was unnatural. I like that the controls remind the classic TR. Ifonly we could play the version that Core wanted to make... and of course, learn what happend to Kurtis and if he is gonna be a couple with Lara...

manarch2
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by manarch2 » 16 Jan 2012 10:32

Wasn't Kurtis an alter ego of Karol, who died in the end? I can be mistaken.

sonnyd83

Post by sonnyd83 » 15 May 2012 18:53

I think this is an underrated TR game. The only bits I ever had difficulty with were the room with wind blowing in it, and the monster kurtis has to fight - only as i didn't know what to do!
I know the gameplay was a little grim, but that was the fashion at that time.