Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light ANNOUNCED!

news/discussions

Moderator: Tinka

Treeble
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Re: Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light ANNOUNCED!

Post by Treeble » 28 Sep 2010 23:01

Got it last tuesday, loved every second of the single player campaign and had a great time playing a couple of levels on coop with my brother. Waiting for the online patch to come out so I can get raiding with Geckokid, hopefully. 8)

Will Raider

Post by Will Raider » 22 Nov 2010 04:49

Lol I remember this post I did, sorry guys I kinda lost it. But seriously this atrocity made me sick to my stomach. I understand that alot of squaresoft fans will love it despite that it has nothing to do with the purity of Lara Croft, but I was never a fan of Squaresoft games either.

Sorry but will never like this game and I aint looking forward to whatever CD brings out any further, Im sorry guys but my oppinion will always be that TR is officially dead. Bring Back Core Design, bring back the old Lara Croft and bring back Jonell Elliot!

Ok Im done continue on haha, sorry again to those who was offended by my bad language haha XD

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 24 Nov 2010 14:49

I fully agree, Will. Lara Croft is dead and buried safe for the levels we all share here, thank God! Eidos destroyed Core, gave the game to Americans who didn't have a clue as to what TR was all about (that includes the horrid movies) and now they're slaughtering whatever may have been left of it. Maybe I'll like these games when I become a kid again. :D
"I didn't care, friend. I wasn't there, friend. If it's the price of a pint that you need ask me again."

Will Raider

Post by Will Raider » 24 Nov 2010 21:00

Thanks for agreeing Jorge, I know many people in here just play those newer games because they wanna like what Eidos is bringing but at the end of the day its just not the same, there was just that weird feeling too you had when playing the old games which is very hard to explain and you just dont have that feeling anymore when playing the new ones.

And Lara Croft's personality changed sooo much from Legend onwards too, it was like it was a completely different person where the old Lara was more badass and none of that oh theres blood on my hands nonsense when playing the newer games haha. But doesnt matter what they do, they can keep there fake Lara Croft and all us can stay with the legacy of the true Lara Croft, amen!! :]

Anna27
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Anna27 » 25 Nov 2010 20:28

Do you know if All the trappings is continuation of LCaGoL or not?

Treeble
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Treeble » 26 Nov 2010 02:01

Nope, neither that nor Things that Go Boom. These are just optional and additional challenge packs - new and short levels that showcase ideas that were not implemented into the game or just massive gunfights. :)

Zephyron

Post by Zephyron » 19 Dec 2010 13:49

I hope Lara will be able to cast Thundaga or Demi. Or cast Death for instant K.O. during serious boss duels. I can see this Guardian of Light game extrapolating into something Final Fantasy-like. It certainly seems like the platform is being laid down by the looks of this. :|

As an FF player, I'd enjoy it, but also as a TR player, mixed feelings. Albeit I'm definitely interested and will most likely play it. :D

scottchu

Post by scottchu » 20 Dec 2010 08:46

I actually didn't play any official tombraider levels beyond Chronicles but alway keep informed with latest news about them. I just saw a iPad version of this new level by Square Enix (If people don't know this game company, it's actually a merge of Square & Enix & the famous Final Fantasy series are made by this company) in App Store. But the price at $9.99 is too expensive in the App Store world.
I may get older, but my heart for Lara is always young!
msn: scottchu_tw@hotmail.com
yahoo: scottchu.tw
email: scottchu.tw@gmail.com

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 20 Dec 2010 14:56

i dont have a ipad and shall not have any
but 10 buck for a game there cost maybe 50 or more
are cheap
and i cant see why people there have a ipad shall pay less then people there have a pc/xbox/ps2/3 and so on
rgs vimmers
hit f5 often in the forum

snork
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by snork » 20 Dec 2010 15:28

vimmers wrote:i dont have a ipad and shall not have any
but 10 buck for a game there cost maybe 50 or more
are cheap
and i cant see why people there have a ipad shall pay less then people there have a pc/xbox/ps2/3 and so on
But LC + GoL did never cost "50 or more", I think it is at ~15,-€
Thou shall not mess with Lara's resting animation. NEVER. EVER!

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 20 Dec 2010 15:40

ok i trought it cost more then that
rgs vimmers
hit f5 often in the forum