Tomb Raider Legend.

news/discussions

Moderator: Tinka

Anna27
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Tomb Raider Legend.

Post by Anna27 » 26 Nov 2009 22:14

This game started the new chapter in history of this game. Everything is changed and new. Lara is so real and beautiful. And the same for places and locations(amazing views in Boliwia, Peru, Ghana, Japan, Nepal and Kazakhstan). Lara's new moves are great too. She was not alone, but not all like it. Besides, I like(I don't if write in passed time) very much new version of Croft Manor. Plot was excellent. I have no sentence about Time Trials, despite after pasing them, you can get nice clothes(for Lara of course). Bullet time was great idea.
This was perfect game. And what is your opinion about Legend?

Jawi

Re: Tomb Raider Legend.

Post by Jawi » 26 Nov 2009 22:31

I think it was too easy. But the story and all new ideas were excellent. I enjoyed it, but I prefer to play Anniversary or Underworld than Legend.
Legend has strong emotional side :bigcry: . Poor Lara :cry: .

Soul
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Re: Tomb Raider Legend.

Post by Soul » 26 Nov 2009 22:53

I still have no idea what to think about Legend.

When it came out I loved it and played it several times. Then I found this site and the whole C-Level world. I just loved all those levels so that I replayed the Classic TR.
After some time I decided to replay Legend again but it seems I was spoiled by all those beautiful C-Levels and the classics. I just hated it.
Now I'm starting to love it again. It's really totally different, but also very funny and gorgeous. Especially with Next-Gen-effects on it looks awesome.

Though I definately prefer Anniversary over Legend. With Underworld it's quite the same as with Legend: I loved and hated and loved it and..... :D