Beneath the Ashes and Lara's Shadow.

news/discussions

Moderator: Tinka

QRS
Admin
Admin

Re: Beneath the Ashes and Lara's Shadow.

Post by QRS » 25 Jan 2010 19:28

I don't care much for Lara herself (sorry all Lara lovers out there! hehe) I just want a character that feels right to controll and Lara does not feel right in the AOD, nor CD games IMO :)
Currently playing: Babylon Is Fallen

justin

Post by justin » 25 Jan 2010 20:50

fortunately I either adjusted well or have a very high tolerance for poorly designed controls. I've had no problems with Mario 64, Zelda 64, Onimusha Warlords, etc. etc.

However, AOD was much more of a pain to master than CD's games.
Dark Skies loom...

QRS
Admin
Admin

Post by QRS » 25 Jan 2010 21:48

I did not find zelda 64 or mario 64 to be bad controlwise! It suited THESE games. Same controls does NOT suit tombraider IMO though :)

What I love about the tr1-tr5 games are the sense of reallity...the slow and precise movement, the jumps etc. Like prince of persion for snes. Also whe Lara falls...it is probably very close to speed and time it would take a human to fall down a pond etc. In the cd games it is too fast...withouth any feeling at all about it.

But sure, I got used to it during my anniversary play and loved the game. Just wished the controls were better, that's all. Skip all the "matrix" stuff and make it better controlwise and I would be pleased hehe. Heck even a simple thing like swimming is too complicated in the cd games :lol: You learn it after a while of course but why make it so complicated? Why not stick with the older and better controls? Look at resident evil...not much difference...from 14 years ago. A winning concept, that's all :)
Currently playing: Babylon Is Fallen

Anna27
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Anna27 » 28 Jan 2010 18:00

I put petition, because I know, that many of yours want to see BTA and LS in PC. And if you want that, just sign it and let's see what will be next. But problaby you changed yours sentence and you don't want to appear games in PC.