TOMB RAIDER UNDERWORLD OFFICIAL GAMEPLAY REVEALED!!!

news/discussions

Moderator: Tinka

Jack&
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Jack& » 24 Jul 2008 14:32

sorry vimmer but when u will write 15% in Hungarian language like i speack and write english would be good :D :2thumbsup:

I hope all could understand what i going to say ....... unfortunately english is not my native language ... :|
Hasta la Vista Baby ;)

justin

Post by justin » 24 Jul 2008 14:40

I understand everything you say Jack&. Besides, I was raised speaking American English and I'm surprised people understand me :lol:
Dark Skies loom...

Jack&
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Jack& » 24 Jul 2008 19:54

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Hasta la Vista Baby ;)

Shady Croft

Post by Shady Croft » 25 Jul 2008 09:12

Thats understandable,Jack. :wink:
English is not a hard language, but it does require practicing and getting in the middle of it with other native speakers, just so you would learn and be better at it.

I do understand most of what you say, but sometimes there is this part or 2 that are not understandable, but thats ok. :)

Anyway, I know we're getting offtopic here abit, but do they teach English in Hungary ?

I hope we get back on topic after that question. :)
KameloT

Jack&
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Jack& » 27 Jul 2008 02:20

shady ........Hungary is in the middle off Europe not in south american jungle ........ sure teach english in my country ......... :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hasta la Vista Baby ;)

shandroid

Post by shandroid » 27 Jul 2008 22:05

Jack& wrote:shady ........Hungary is in the middle off Europe not in south american jungle ........ sure teach english in my country ......... :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That totally made me laugh, Jack&!! :lol: Don't worry so much about your English skills, I have seen many, MANY Americans who appear to have less than a half a grasp on their native language! I get envious of all you bilingual folks, I took Latin in college...a dead language! If you want to know about a word's etymology though, I'm your girl.

Howaito

Post by Howaito » 01 Aug 2008 11:47

Did you really take Latin shandroid? I would enjoy taking that at College, but I can't find any courses which joint that with the one I wish to do in university. Maybe it's for the best... Declension is quite hard to remember!

Anyway, back on topic; Underworld's story sounds great! With Thor it opens up so many new things, I can imagine! Nordic locales.. icy places to explore... I just hope it isn't too character focused like Legend was and more epic and lonely like Anniversary.
The Cartoon World Returns March MMX

Linden
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Linden » 23 Aug 2008 22:45

Is this old news:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChpCJtzExIs&fmt=18

Howcome they dont do anything with that movement? Wasnt this one suppose to have a new engine? :roll: I can still see the same jerky movement from Legacy of Kain, from the year 1999. Sorry but i always have to use that as an example cause that character's movement was just so horrible and this Lara inherited those moves. Oh yes, they made a lot of improvements in almost ten years but basically its still that same character from 1999. I mean WTF?!?! :?

Oh and the bloody swinging poles :roll: Let it go already. ... Oh and this looks like that climbing jumping climbing jumping climbing jumping climbing jumping climbing jumping climbing jumping again ...
Boring. :sleeping2:

shandroid

Post by shandroid » 24 Aug 2008 18:50

Howaito wrote:Did you really take Latin shandroid? I would enjoy taking that at College, but I can't find any courses which joint that with the one I wish to do in university. Maybe it's for the best... Declension is quite hard to remember!

Anyway, back on topic; Underworld's story sounds great! With Thor it opens up so many new things, I can imagine! Nordic locales.. icy places to explore... I just hope it isn't too character focused like Legend was and more epic and lonely like Anniversary.
Sorry Howaito, missed this when you posted it!! Yes, I took so much blasted Latin that I almost minored in it. I was one class short of it. It is very time-consuming. Your homework consists of translating large chunks of text, which come to think of it is exactly what the tests consist of. I also took Latin History classes as well (studying the literary works written in Latin). I am massively interested in ancient history and art, so that is why I wanted to take Latin. Honestly, what I found crazy, was sentence structure in Latin. Folks would have to hang on every word someone was saying since the way the sentences were formed varied widely. The noun and verb could be found anywhere in the sentence depending on style. Sometimes it took me hours to translate one paragraph.

Von Cory

Post by Von Cory » 24 Aug 2008 21:26

shandroid wrote:Honestly, what I found crazy, was sentence structure in Latin. Folks would have to hang on every word someone was saying since the way the sentences were formed varied widely. The noun and verb could be found anywhere in the sentence depending on style. Sometimes it took me hours to translate one paragraph.
I know! And then you have to remember the various endings for each word depending on whose doing the action, very confusing :?

(Sorry for the off-topic :D )
The Ultimate Search 4 + 5 - Thinking phase and Building Phase