Tomb Raider Underworld

news/discussions

Moderator: Tinka

Will Raider

Re: Tomb Raider Underworld

Post by Will Raider » 22 Jan 2009 12:05

i must say its far better than the other new games that have came out, but still nothing beats old skool tomb raider.

eh i dunno i just cant seem to get round to the feeling with the new gen games. ive always had this "feeling" with the old ones lol.

lara was of course way cooler back then, and wasnt a complete wuss, and of course dont like zip or allister and the new version of winston and never have. and of course the storyline about lara's parents.

the real story was they abandoned her, and even the new natla sucks compared to the old one. maybe if they had the chick who done her voice from the first one TRU would be far better.

but other than these things it was a nice try. But i'll just never like the new games like.

justin

Post by justin » 22 Jan 2009 20:22

I'm actually quite all right with the new Natla. WHile I don't like that Jolie altered the original background story, I've learned to simply ignore it :)
Dark Skies loom...

Will Raider

Post by Will Raider » 22 Jan 2009 20:58

i suppose thats the only thing you can do bro. i just wonder why eideos did it.

it makes no sense i mean what was wrong with the old lara

Janina

Post by Janina » 31 Jan 2009 12:39

I have a question how do you make the moves like this in Tomb Raider Underworld on PS2 version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWOo35-F9VE
I really don't have a clue!

Treeble
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Treeble » 31 Jan 2009 14:30

Not possible on the PS2 or Wii versions, sorry. :( The closest to that you get is rolling and then pressing jump, she'll make a flip jump.

Janina

Post by Janina » 31 Jan 2009 14:33

OMG not possible? :OOOO awwww that sucks so bad :bigcry:

justin

Post by justin » 03 Feb 2009 12:48

wow you can't do the cool gymnastics on the lower systems? an interesting cut to make...
Dark Skies loom...

Janina

Post by Janina » 03 Feb 2009 14:43

No you can't. :( I noticed it yesterday. I was so pissed of about that! I really want to do those moves :cry:

avmaster
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Location: Gilching-Argelsried, small Villiage near Munich Germany

Post by avmaster » 03 Feb 2009 18:01

@Janina

Could be that some of these moves can be also used in TR4 custom levels and you can play them in Custom levels. Currently I play TR Anniversary Retold - Part 1 and there is even a Wallrun in this level. The Wallrun is not a part of the official TR4 game. Therefore it could be that also these moves can be created by builders but I don`t know what is possible.
Da Master

ImageImage
Next Octoberfest: Every year next one from 19.09.15 - 04.10.15

Janina

Post by Janina » 04 Feb 2009 16:00

avmaster, yeah I know there could be those moves on TR4 custom levels but which of them? I know the TR Anniversary Retold - Part 1 level, but when I downloaded it, it didn't work because I downloaded it with TR Level Manager and when I try to download it again with Compressed file or whatever the name is, it won't work! : ( It would be nice to create those moves myself! =) but I'm so stupid so I don't know how to create moves XD I don't even know how to use TRLE!

bene
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by bene » 04 Feb 2009 17:05

Not sure what you mean by compressed file but if you are on XP, right click to extract all files and it should then be playable.

avmaster
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Location: Gilching-Argelsried, small Villiage near Munich Germany

Post by avmaster » 04 Feb 2009 17:38

Janina wrote:avmaster, yeah I know there could be those moves on TR4 custom levels but which of them? I know the TR Anniversary Retold - Part 1 level, but when I downloaded it, it didn't work because I downloaded it with TR Level Manager and when I try to download it again with Compressed file or whatever the name is, it won't work! : ( It would be nice to create those moves myself! =) but I'm so stupid so I don't know how to create moves XD I don't even know how to use TRLE!
I downloaded TR Anniversary Retold - Part 1 and had no problem to unzip the downloaded file into a folder. The level runs without TRLE, at least on my PC. Maybe try to start it without TR Level Manager and download the file with a Downloadmanager. I also don`t know how to create moves in levels, I am only a player and not a builder.
Da Master

ImageImage
Next Octoberfest: Every year next one from 19.09.15 - 04.10.15

Janina

Post by Janina » 04 Feb 2009 17:47

I think I've tried the extract thing but still it won't work x_x

JunoJim

Tomb Raider Underworld - Out of Time

Post by JunoJim » 05 Feb 2009 02:41

I've played this game twice (on PC), and both times, when I get to distroying the last power node, or whatever they are, nothing happens.

I've tried starting earlier in the level and reloading / rebooting - nothing. Anybody else ???

Janina

Post by Janina » 05 Feb 2009 16:19

avmaster wrote:I downloaded TR Anniversary Retold - Part 1 and had no problem to unzip the downloaded file into a folder. The level runs without TRLE, at least on my PC. Maybe try to start it without TR Level Manager and download the file with a Downloadmanager. I also don`t know how to create moves in levels, I am only a player and not a builder.
Thanks for the Download Manager program, avmaster! =) I'm just now downloading TR Anniversary Retold - Part 1 level! See if it works :2thumbsup: