questions/comments/screenshots

Moderator: Gerty

Treeble
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Lara Croft Regresa - Story Companion

Post by Treeble » 10 Nov 2019 19:06

Hi.

I have recently submitted reviews for the Regresa series, one of my favorites since Lara's Home heyday, and noticed some context was missing. There isn't enough information in the readme files so it's no surprise people wonder why the USA levels basically have you play the same level twice in a row.

The context is available in a lenghty fanfic available on the author's website, which is still online here. However, it's only available in Spanish.

With that in mind, I decided to translate the whole thing to English. Over the past few weeks I've been working on this, trying to smooth the text and make it as intelligible as I possibly could (which means it's not a verbatim translation). There were a few parts that didn't add up, so I also made a lot of adjusts all over.

The big question we're all thinking is: Why? Well, even I don't have an answer to that. :D

Anyway, here it is. Please feel free to get in touch if you notice any typos, mistakes or whatever. I'll give it about a month, after that it's going into the archives and no further modifications will be done to this file.

Lara Croft Regresa - Story Companion
Last edited by Treeble on 15 Nov 2019 00:53, edited 1 time in total.
Raider Daze (pt-br) | Do more of what makes you happy!

MichaelP
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Re: Lara Croft Regresa - Story Companion

Post by MichaelP » 11 Nov 2019 11:19

Wow - quite the labor of love as they say...

Never been hugely interested in FanFics myself, but I am sure many in the community will greatly appreciate the effort and enjoy going back to the origins...

Well done, Lucas!

Gerty
Mod
Mod

Re: Lara Croft Regresa - Story Companion

Post by Gerty » 14 Nov 2019 21:27

What a lot of work Lucas :2thumbsup:
Haven't read the whole docu yet but if I find something I'll let you know.
Oops, I did it again... Image