Realise on fórum

questions/comments/screenshots

Moderator: Gerty

User avatar
Natah
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: 08 May 2018 15:40

Re: Realise on fórum

Post by Natah » 28 Sep 2019 14:37

pedro stops being a child, and accepted for what you did, copying levels and now that post levels? how will i know if it is copied? all of you come from tr2.prj, and ridiculous that, you turned this society into shit, everyone is angry about it, you're lucky MichaelP has accepted you to post your levels on the forum and your reviews other than that, it's out of the question, no run away from your problems and face because this is what life is going to give boy, I agree with this ban of never posting your levels, now lisence that I will build my level, where it will be posted ^^ :wink:
Just a builder sailing around here, soon I'll be out of here building something :2thumbsup:

User avatar
DJ Full
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 6900
Joined: 02 Nov 2010 04:02

Re: Realise on fórum

Post by DJ Full » 28 Sep 2019 15:02

PedroTheGamer wrote:
28 Sep 2019 14:24
I am not a child, nobody knows my real age, anyway, I will stop
Yes please do.

anyway, dj post your part, if michel will no longer host anything from me, then no use continuing, this project was under development this 2017, but thanks to MichelP i won't be able to launch it as i wanted
I told you threee times that if I confirm the team project is legit, it's gonna get released as always, but you just keep either misunderstanding or disbelieving it. The only thing we need is your prologue levels (legit not stolen) and everything will be just dandy... whatever else you say (or whatever else you rant) won't change it anyway.

regardless of what I do....
No, I've just told you what to do: fair building. Your problem is you do everything except this and then you complain how "unfair" people are...

I'm officially out of it, make the party because I never come back here, or TRF (which I used most after my ban) BYE BYE ALL
See you tomorrow :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Natah wrote:
28 Sep 2019 14:37
everyone is angry about it, I agree with this ban of never posting your levels...
Woah that's a plot twist. Let me correct myself, "see you tomorrow from the primary account". And no, nobody is angry at you, we are just tired... vide previous paragraph on how to fix it, please...

Jorge22 wrote:
28 Sep 2019 11:24
Always looking forward to playing your levels, DJ. :)
Almost forgot to thank you among all of this. Thank you, Jorge.
MAKE WIDESHOT GREAT AGAIN

User avatar
Titak
Member
Member
Posts: 881
Joined: 04 Sep 2003 10:47
Location: Drenthe, The Netherlands

Re: Realise on fórum

Post by Titak » 28 Sep 2019 16:17

PedroTheGamer wrote:
28 Sep 2019 14:24
.... but thanks to MichelP i won't be able to launch it as i wanted, ....
The part I bolded is what makes the hair in the back of my neck stand up...
Because you are blaming someone for something YOU caused.

Why did MichaelP come to the decision to not host any of your levels anymore?
Because of things YOU have done multiple times.
(I'm not going to repeat all those things because you know very well what you have done.)
So if you want to blame someone, you should blame yourself for repeating the same offences over and over again, after you had been told multiple times that those things are not tolerated in this community.

If you don't play by the rules of the community, you won't be accepted.
However, if you are willing to play by the rules people will accept you, no problem.
Nothing is in contradiction with nature,
only in contradiction with what we know of it.


Image

User avatar
Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 9860
Joined: 21 May 2003 04:26
Location: Portugal (Porto area)

Re: Realise on fórum

Post by Jorge22 » 28 Sep 2019 17:11

... but you will have to behave during your probation period. And then continue behaving afterwards.

Would you be ready to really change? Are you able? Do you want to? Is that a part of your world views?

Because right now I don't trust you and it appears I'm not the only one.
Image

User avatar
Natah
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: 08 May 2018 15:40

Re: Realise on fórum

Post by Natah » 28 Sep 2019 17:53

totally agree ^
Just a builder sailing around here, soon I'll be out of here building something :2thumbsup:

User avatar
Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 9860
Joined: 21 May 2003 04:26
Location: Portugal (Porto area)

Re: Realise on fórum

Post by Jorge22 » 28 Sep 2019 18:05

:lol:
Image

User avatar
PedroTheGamer
Member
Member
Posts: 491
Joined: 11 Oct 2017 15:48
Location: Brazil
Contact:

Re: Realise on fórum

Post by PedroTheGamer » 28 Sep 2019 19:50

what happen here?

STOP THIS DISCUSSION NOW,MODS CLOSE THIS,WILL NOT TAKE A PLACE.

with no problem i post my level in another site,levelslarabase and more....
I'm actually happy to be here, but so many projects, that I hardly know which one to start / finish, any idea? :roll:

User avatar
Titak
Member
Member
Posts: 881
Joined: 04 Sep 2003 10:47
Location: Drenthe, The Netherlands

Re: Realise on fórum

Post by Titak » 28 Sep 2019 20:13

What happens here is that we are telling you that if you play by the rules of the community, you will be accepted.
Might take some time after all the things that have happened, but it will happen if you keep playing by the rules. 8)
Nothing is in contradiction with nature,
only in contradiction with what we know of it.


Image

User avatar
PedroTheGamer
Member
Member
Posts: 491
Joined: 11 Oct 2017 15:48
Location: Brazil
Contact:

Re: Realise on fórum

Post by PedroTheGamer » 28 Sep 2019 20:20

Titak wrote:
28 Sep 2019 20:13
What happens here is that we are telling you that if you play by the rules of the community, you will be accepted.
Might take some time after all the things that have happened, but it will happen if you keep playing by the rules. 8)
I am and I will be, but I find it impossible, Michael to change his opinion, but who knows, I want you to close this discussion because I will never be able to post levels, anyway, it was not me to have entered here anymore. :|
I'm actually happy to be here, but so many projects, that I hardly know which one to start / finish, any idea? :roll:

User avatar
Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 9860
Joined: 21 May 2003 04:26
Location: Portugal (Porto area)

Re: Realise on fórum

Post by Jorge22 » 28 Sep 2019 20:33

Pedro, você é tão confuso, cara... :roll:
Image

User avatar
PedroTheGamer
Member
Member
Posts: 491
Joined: 11 Oct 2017 15:48
Location: Brazil
Contact:

Re: Realise on fórum

Post by PedroTheGamer » 28 Sep 2019 20:50

what? explain better. :anxious:
I'm actually happy to be here, but so many projects, that I hardly know which one to start / finish, any idea? :roll:

User avatar
Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 9860
Joined: 21 May 2003 04:26
Location: Portugal (Porto area)

Re: Realise on fórum

Post by Jorge22 » 28 Sep 2019 21:05

Você deve ser Bolsonarista... :wink:
Image

User avatar
PedroTheGamer
Member
Member
Posts: 491
Joined: 11 Oct 2017 15:48
Location: Brazil
Contact:

Re: Realise on fórum

Post by PedroTheGamer » 28 Sep 2019 21:10

what do you mean??????? :blank:
I'm actually happy to be here, but so many projects, that I hardly know which one to start / finish, any idea? :roll:

User avatar
OverRaider
Member
Member
Posts: 788
Joined: 05 Dec 2012 21:35

Re: Realise on fórum

Post by OverRaider » 28 Sep 2019 23:41

OMG now did this topic deserve to be the hot topic of the year? Come on folks, now seriously, come to think of it. If we feed such utterly pointless and useless nonsenses then it's obvious it'll never gonna end :? Ignore it and it'll slowly but surely fade away! :wink:
Where is no challenge there is a boredom

Image

User avatar
PedroTheGamer
Member
Member
Posts: 491
Joined: 11 Oct 2017 15:48
Location: Brazil
Contact:

Re: Realise on fórum

Post by PedroTheGamer » 28 Sep 2019 23:43

what you problem???
I'm actually happy to be here, but so many projects, that I hardly know which one to start / finish, any idea? :roll:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest