Create a Classic Competition 2019

questions/comments/screenshots

Moderator: Gerty

MichaelP
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Re: Create a Classic Competition 2019

Post by MichaelP » 03 Jul 2019 16:46

Could not agree more - not an inconvenience at all, but rather much appreciated that you took the time to post this here as well, so that builders can find it here in case they are not checking at TRF. Really looking forward to another competition delivering a fun set of levels for the community!

AgentXP

Post by AgentXP » 03 Jul 2019 17:27

Gerty wrote:
03 Jul 2019 16:00
No inconvenience at this end AgentXP. It is crystal clear that if one wants to join the contest they should do so at TRForums.
Meanwhile if people want to chat about it they also can do that here so I am leaving this one open for now.
MichaelP wrote:
03 Jul 2019 16:46
Could not agree more - not an inconvenience at all, but rather much appreciated that you took the time to post this here as well, so that builders can find it here in case they are not checking at TRF. Really looking forward to another competition delivering a fun set of levels for the community!
Thanks guys, appreciated :D hope you enjoy the results of the competition :2thumbsup:

StudBuddha

Post by StudBuddha » 03 Jul 2019 18:04

Nevermind. I will just continue working on my own projects.
Then you might like to mind...the bell.

Trikazz

Post by Trikazz » 03 Jul 2019 19:33

PedroTheGamer wrote:
02 Jul 2019 23:00
I can join yes!
Level: South Pacific Islands,Temple of noth's
Class: south Pacific Islands
Textures: Coastal village+temple of puna TR3 just to a new transition's ^^ :2thumbsup:
@AgentXPwhy you not subscribre me here too? Are one fórum too ^^ no necessary going to TRF :2thumbsup:

I can join yes!
Level: South Pacific Islands,Temple of noth's
Class: south Pacific Islands
Textures: Coastal village+temple of puna TR3 just to a new transition's ^^ :2thumbsup: just to no forgot, plz MichaelP put this my Level at finished competition, and i proof i stop stealing :wink:

I know me are in competition, peoples know,fun building at all :bobby:

DJ Full
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by DJ Full » 03 Jul 2019 21:21

I don't understand this. I know it's an issue to manage both forums, that's ofc right...
but why to require being on ANY forum at all. Just build and submit. What's the problem.
I won't guess if the rule is stupid or not but you can see it may put some builders off.
woof

TombExplorer

Post by TombExplorer » 03 Jul 2019 21:25

DJ Full wrote:
03 Jul 2019 21:21
I don't understand this. I know it's an issue to manage both forums, that's ofc right...
but why to require being on ANY forum at all. Just build and submit. What's the problem.
I won't guess if the rule is stupid or not but you can see it may put some builders off.
Couldn't agree more. :blank:

Trikazz

Post by Trikazz » 03 Jul 2019 22:04

DJ Full wrote:
03 Jul 2019 21:21
I agree :(

AgentXP

Post by AgentXP » 04 Jul 2019 00:25

You are of course free to build a classic level and release around the same time if you wish. :) But anyone who is not a member of TRF and is either unwilling or unable to join on there due to a ban will not be added to the TRF list of builders or included in the TRF competition voting, as I am NOT prepared to break TRF rules. Please don’t keep asking me to do this guys. :(

TombExplorer

Post by TombExplorer » 04 Jul 2019 00:41

AgentXP wrote:
04 Jul 2019 00:25
You are of course free to build a classic level and release around the same time if you wish. :) But anyone who is not a member of TRF and is either unwilling or unable to join on there due to a ban will not be added to the TRF list of builders or included in the TRF competition voting, as I am NOT prepared to break TRF rules. Please don’t keep asking me to do this guys. :(
I knew that the true reason behind that decision were banned people-releated. But I didn't get any ban at all in there lol. That is why I'm asking to be included. I don't think that should be a problem? You won't break the rules(at least you won't by adding me, I'm not sure about the others) :blank:

Trikazz

Post by Trikazz » 04 Jul 2019 01:02

AgentXP wrote:
Thanks AgentXP :) in 8 octuber, i send my Level of you email and you send a michaelP,or is a normal to send Level a MichaelP in E-mail?

Teone

Post by Teone » 04 Jul 2019 01:20

The best thing would be unban Pedro. Sincerely, bans are useless in some cases. You see... No ban can stop the blind and mad enthusiasm of this boy. So let him partecipate.

TombExplorer, I subscribed TRF today. It took me one minute. It's more difficult subscribe TRLE.

Trikazz

Post by Trikazz » 04 Jul 2019 01:44

The best thing would be unban Pedro. Sincerely, bans are useless in some cases. You see... No ban can stop the blind and mad enthusiasm of this boy. So let him partecipate.
You know much abort me :lol: I'm participate don't worry

TombExplorer

Post by TombExplorer » 04 Jul 2019 12:16

Teone wrote:
04 Jul 2019 01:20

TombExplorer, I subscribed TRF today. It took me one minute. It's more difficult subscribe TRLE.
That's not the problem

Titak

Post by Titak » 04 Jul 2019 16:46

TombExplorer wrote:
04 Jul 2019 00:41
AgentXP wrote:
I knew that the true reason behind that decision were banned people-releated. But I didn't get any ban at all in there lol. That is why I'm asking to be included. I don't think that should be a problem? You won't break the rules(at least you won't by adding me, I'm not sure about the others) :blank:
Is Agent speaking Chinese or something? :thinking:
I think she has been very clear about it.

She said you can build your level and submit it to trle.net, no problem.

Same goes for PedroTheGamer obviously. Officially part of the competition or not, you will still be able to prove you are not stealing other people's work anymore. :2thumbsup:

@ Teone:
Not going to happen any time soon I'm afraid. Too much has happened.
Nothing is in contradiction with nature,
only in contradiction with what we know of it.

Trikazz

Post by Trikazz » 04 Jul 2019 17:38

I undestand now,i just need to absolutly sure a MichaelP send my Level in day