A big Thanks for Tomb Raider II Revised - Part 1

questions/comments/screenshots

Moderator: Gerty

JoeTheCrazyGamer

Re: A big Thanks for Tomb Raider II Revised - Part 1

Post by JoeTheCrazyGamer » 19 Jul 2018 00:32

I love Tomb Raider 2 Revised, it was really good and it still has that feeling of your playing Tomb Raider 2,

I was determined to find all secrets and i did it :) :)
"I understand that somehow is in my favour, so indulge me about the dagger. I'd be indebted with your life."

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 19 Jul 2018 11:10

Ok, everybody likes this level so much I guess it will be on my to-download list.

If Avast doesn't allow for the download, I'll have to turn it off for a while. Then, if it still gives me problems (it's so very protective :baby: that excluding it usually doesn't work) I'll have to use a rescue exe. Maybe it'll make me miss some mist here or some fog there and some smog elsewhere but that's fine enough by me. :)

Tombraider95

Post by Tombraider95 » 19 Jul 2018 18:57

JoeTheCrazyGamer wrote:
19 Jul 2018 00:32
I love Tomb Raider 2 Revised, it was really good and it still has that feeling of your playing Tomb Raider 2,

I was determined to find all secrets and i did it :) :)
Thanks!! :tongue3:
Jorge22 wrote:
19 Jul 2018 11:10
Ok, everybody likes this level so much I guess it will be on my to-download list.

If Avast doesn't allow for the download, I'll have to turn it off for a while. Then, if it still gives me problems (it's so very protective :baby: that excluding it usually doesn't work) I'll have to use a rescue exe. Maybe it'll make me miss some mist here or some fog there and some smog elsewhere but that's fine enough by me. :)
Good luck! Just remember to save before doing the Venice boat timed run :)