Tomb Raider Cheats

questions/comments/screenshots

Moderator: Gerty

Torry
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Tomb Raider Cheats

Post by Torry » 31 May 2018 01:06

I am currently playing Nicolas Lepy - The Manuscript Of The Andes and the enemies in this game are so profuse with high end weapons being non existent, so I was about to trash this at level 3 as med packs were disappearing faster than a fart in a high wind. Then I thought what about these all weapons cheats that I had heard about so I went hunting. Google is your friend. I admit to being dubious as the only cheat I had ever used was the DOZY cheat and that did not work in this level. Well, I found one, tried it and the damn thing worked. Ended up with all weapons, thousands of rounds of ammo and 50 large and 50 small health packs. This is for TR2 levels and I am unclear if this one works in the other TR games. Have you guys heard of these and if so, what other ones are about that work? For those who doubt try this.

Code: Select all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K_KvtARjws

Sylwia
Keen Eye of the Week
Keen Eye of the Week

Re: Tomb Raider Cheats

Post by Sylwia » 31 May 2018 01:18

Well yeah, customs made on TR II engine react to TR II cheats. The same thing with TR 1,3,4. Or you can also use "TRSEdit" program.
Of course if :builder: will not disable the cheat function in the script ;)

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Re: Tomb Raider Cheats

Post by Jorge22 » 02 Jun 2018 18:36

I must have cheated like 1% of the times (unless you consider forums and even videos as cheating which is, I think, utterly far fetched).
Anyway, Stella's site is the place to find all cheats and more ever since TR started.
"I waved to my neighbour/My neighbour waved to me/But my neighbour/Is my enemy/I kept waving my arms/Till I could not see/Under fifteen feet of pure white snow"