Return to the Pacific

questions/comments/screenshots

Moderator: Gerty

rufierto

Re: Return to the Pacific

Post by rufierto » 03 Jul 2018 19:20

Ok, I am almost ready to release, but I have 1 tester out of 5 that says the background loops are extremely loud, when everyone else says they are fine, can I get a few volunteers, to just look at my game prior to release to see if anyone else is feeling the same way, If so pm me and I will give you a link to my game.
Rescue Dutchy!!!!

rufierto

Post by rufierto » 03 Jul 2018 20:56

Problem was player tr4 sound driver settings. Releasing today!!! :2thumbsup:
Rescue Dutchy!!!!

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 07 Jul 2018 05:44

typical dutchy just sleeping when he shall write walkthroughs :D :lol:
Attachments
dutchy.jpg

Ceamonks890

Post by Ceamonks890 » 07 Jul 2018 09:47

I hope I gave my performance of Dutchy the justice he deserves in this levelset, for all the years of providing such informative walkthroughs(especially considering I was 23 when I originally recorded these & not anywhere near as experienced as I am now). Doesn't help that I'm not Dutch either, so I did the best with the skills & research I had at the time. So if I somehow offend ya Dutchy with my grossly inaccurate voice, please don't hunt me down :lol:

rufierto

Post by rufierto » 07 Jul 2018 15:13

Ceamonks890 wrote:
07 Jul 2018 09:47
I hope I gave my performance of Dutchy the justice he deserves in this levelset, for all the years of providing such informative walkthroughs(especially considering I was 23 when I originally recorded these & not anywhere near as experienced as I am now). Doesn't help that I'm not Dutch either, so I did the best with the skills & research I had at the time. So if I somehow offend ya Dutchy with my grossly inaccurate voice, please don't hunt me down :lol:
It is not your fault Dutchy gave me everything but his voice for the cause. :2thumbsup: I may need you again as Dutchy may be a regular guide of mine. :D
Rescue Dutchy!!!!

Ceamonks890

Post by Ceamonks890 » 08 Jul 2018 01:03

rufierto wrote:
07 Jul 2018 15:13
It is not your fault Dutchy gave me everything but his voice for the cause. :2thumbsup: I may need you again as Dutchy may be a regular guide of mine. :D
Ah, cool. And if that's the case, I suppose I might as well stay consistent with the Dutchy portrayal of this game then. I'm more than happy to return for the sequel, as I love voice acting about as much as writing :)