stuck in a level/unofficial level editor

Moderator: QRS

SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

TR3 - Sarikman- Poseidon's Sanctum Reboot-Old Mines

Post by SuzanneJack » 12 Jun 2017 15:07

BIG DRILL PIT

In the next room shot two mutants. Enter the opening they came from (the door closes behind you.) There is a big drill in the ceiling (TR3 remembrance), which begins to descend when you start the next sequence. This next task won't be easy, and you need to be quick. Start from the very right side of the slope, slide and jump from the border with a right curve to grab the edge of the slope in the opposite wall; drop and grab the crack below, shimmy to the left approximately to the left center of the first breakable ledge, drop and turn a little bit to the right, quickly sidejump to the right to land onto another slope; grab the edge, shimmy to the right, drop and grab the crack below, shimmy to the very left, drop and turn a little bit to the right, quickly sidejump to the right to land onto another slope, grab the edge, shimmy to the very right and save your game here.

Will someone get me through this bit as I have been trying for 2 1/2 days? Loving these levels and want to proceed :0
savegame.0
(13.59 KiB) Downloaded 3 times

Scottie
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Re: TR3 - Sarikman- Poseidon's Sanctum Reboot-Old Mines

Post by Scottie » 12 Jun 2017 17:35

Here you go :D

I have played a little bit further (I've been running over the crumbling Tiles to the next safe Spot)
Attachments
savegame.1
(13.59 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
Resistance is futile

SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Re: TR3 - Sarikman- Poseidon's Sanctum Reboot-Old Mines

Post by SuzanneJack » 12 Jun 2017 17:52

I can't thank you enough Scottie!!! :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: