TR2 - Feder - The Hidden Dagger - The platform

stuck in a level/unofficial level editor

Moderator: QRS

User avatar
mugs
Admin
Admin
Posts: 13728
Joined: 28 Oct 2002 02:49
Location: Florida, USA

Re: TR2 - Feder - The Hidden Dagger - The platform

Post by mugs » 12 Jun 2017 02:28

:lol: apparently not (even though the last level is called "escape with the dagger") - that's a relief! thanks Scottie!
Of doggie candle fame!

User avatar
TheBoo
Member
Member
Posts: 375
Joined: 16 Apr 2003 03:05

Re: TR2 - Feder - The Hidden Dagger - The platform

Post by TheBoo » 14 Jun 2017 13:41

I was wondering the same thing....I know there was a door I could not open near the end....probably the "difficult" secret, I got the silver and jade dragons.

mbvl
Member
Member
Posts: 177
Joined: 08 Feb 2006 20:48
Location: Florida

Re: TR2 - Feder - The Hidden Dagger - The platform

Post by mbvl » 14 Jun 2017 14:43

I had the secret dagger in my inventory at the start of the last level.
Mark

User avatar
vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 10689
Joined: 15 Mar 2002 15:10
Location: denmark

Re: TR2 - Feder - The Hidden Dagger - The platform

Post by vimmers » 14 Jun 2017 15:19

haven't started this level set yet
but mbvl aren't there 3 secrets in each level
rgs vimmers
hit f5 often in the forum

mbvl
Member
Member
Posts: 177
Joined: 08 Feb 2006 20:48
Location: Florida

Re: TR2 - Feder - The Hidden Dagger - The platform

Post by mbvl » 14 Jun 2017 15:33

vimmers wrote:
14 Jun 2017 15:19
haven't started this level set yet
but mbvl aren't there 3 secrets in each level
The dagger isn't a secret. All the secrets are dragons. So I have the dagger, but I'm making no progress. Where is the yellow passcard?
Mark

User avatar
José
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Posts: 2693
Joined: 19 Jul 2003 18:17
Location: Spanish coast

Re: TR2 - Feder - The Hidden Dagger - The platform

Post by José » 14 Jun 2017 18:12

If you're in the last level, look for something to shoot.
SpoilerShow
Near the start, in the room where the rolling barrels went down the ramp, the window next to the closed door is breakable.
Image

mbvl
Member
Member
Posts: 177
Joined: 08 Feb 2006 20:48
Location: Florida

Re: TR2 - Feder - The Hidden Dagger - The platform

Post by mbvl » 14 Jun 2017 18:53

Thank you, Jose. I would have said I had shot every conceivable thing. :?
Mark

mbvl
Member
Member
Posts: 177
Joined: 08 Feb 2006 20:48
Location: Florida

Re: TR2 - Feder - The Hidden Dagger - The platform

Post by mbvl » 15 Jun 2017 22:37

Hint for the green passcard?
Mark

User avatar
mugs
Admin
Admin
Posts: 13728
Joined: 28 Oct 2002 02:49
Location: Florida, USA

Re: TR2 - Feder - The Hidden Dagger - The platform

Post by mugs » 15 Jun 2017 23:23

you need to make your way up to the roof - look for broken ceiling windows.
Of doggie candle fame!

User avatar
TheBoo
Member
Member
Posts: 375
Joined: 16 Apr 2003 03:05

Re: TR2 - Feder - The Hidden Dagger - The platform

Post by TheBoo » 16 Jun 2017 14:00

mbvl wrote:
14 Jun 2017 14:43
I had the secret dagger in my inventory at the start of the last level.
Do you remember where you found the dagger? I still have The Hidden Garden savegames, and could go back for the dagger.

mbvl
Member
Member
Posts: 177
Joined: 08 Feb 2006 20:48
Location: Florida

Re: TR2 - Feder - The Hidden Dagger - The platform

Post by mbvl » 16 Jun 2017 14:32

TheBoo wrote:
16 Jun 2017 14:00
mbvl wrote:
14 Jun 2017 14:43
I had the secret dagger in my inventory at the start of the last level.
Do you remember where you found the dagger? I still have The Hidden Garden savegames, and could go back for the dagger.
For me the dagger was in my inventory at the start of the final level. Check your inventory: esc and up arrow.
Mark

User avatar
TheBoo
Member
Member
Posts: 375
Joined: 16 Apr 2003 03:05

Re: TR2 - Feder - The Hidden Dagger - The platform

Post by TheBoo » 16 Jun 2017 23:23

The only item in my inventory at the end of Hidden Gardens was the Dragon's head. Placing that in the receptacle opened the door to the chamber where (apparently) the Dagger was on a podium with a dragon head. After ascending the second step, the level terminated and Statistics were displayed, then the Escape With The Dagger level started. I still have the first savegame after starting Escape With The Dagger, and there is nothing in inventory.

I thought it was strange that a level titled Escape With The Dagger would have no dagger to escape with. :)

mbvl
Member
Member
Posts: 177
Joined: 08 Feb 2006 20:48
Location: Florida

Re: TR2 - Feder - The Hidden Dagger - The platform

Post by mbvl » 17 Jun 2017 01:58

TheBoo wrote:
16 Jun 2017 23:23
The only item in my inventory at the end of Hidden Gardens was the Dragon's head. Placing that in the receptacle opened the door to the chamber where (apparently) the Dagger was on a podium with a dragon head. After ascending the second step, the level terminated and Statistics were displayed, then the Escape With The Dagger level started. I still have the first savegame after starting Escape With The Dagger, and there is nothing in inventory.

I thought it was strange that a level titled Escape With The Dagger would have no dagger to escape with. :)
Very strange. For me, just before the statistics, the dagger was shown. I didn't see Lara pick it up, but immediately after the statistics when the last level started, the dagger was in my inventory. I don't have an early savegame from the last level, but here is one that shows the dagger in the inventory. Can you post one of your savegames?
Attachments
savegame.8
(7.27 KiB) Downloaded 13 times
Mark

User avatar
TheBoo
Member
Member
Posts: 375
Joined: 16 Apr 2003 03:05

Re: TR2 - Feder - The Hidden Dagger - The platform

Post by TheBoo » 18 Jun 2017 03:36

Here is the savegame after the last level has just started.
savegame.8
(7.27 KiB) Downloaded 15 times

mbvl
Member
Member
Posts: 177
Joined: 08 Feb 2006 20:48
Location: Florida

Re: TR2 - Feder - The Hidden Dagger - The platform

Post by mbvl » 18 Jun 2017 04:09

TheBoo wrote:
18 Jun 2017 03:36
Here is the savegame after the last level has just started.
savegame.8
Thank you. I have no idea why my game is different from yours. Very strange. Does anyone else have a clue?
Mark

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests