Lara_fox_Croft : Search for the Golden Elephant Part 3 (end)

stuck in a level/unofficial level editor

Moderator: QRS

Lara_Fox_Croft

Lara_fox_Croft : Search for the Golden Elephant Part 3 (end)

Post by Lara_Fox_Croft » 06 Jul 2016 12:45

Story:

Laras diary:

Enter 1:

January 2011, I received a letter written by my father. Kind of weird, he died years ago. It talks about a small town in Russia, Valek, mentioning of «A Great Golden Elephant». He explained that he does not know the exact location of The Great Golden Elephant, only the location of the map was identified. The artifact might be hidden by the monks in The Middle Ages. A week after receiving the letter, I prepared for my journey. I left for a bloody cold weather. 3 days later, I arrived in Valek. Now, I must find the ruins and the map.

The target is a piece of cloth or paper, painted with a design of an elephant nearby a water source. The location should be hidden within this map.

Enter 2:
I found my way through the external ruins, I found the two keys to open the secret door to enter the ruins and I defeated the icy guardian. Strange enough I encounter few mercenaries who wanted to find the map too, I do not think there are more. But I will need to be careful. Now I must explore the underground ruins to find the map, then find a way out.

Enter 3:

When I found the map, and my way out I got ambushed by the same mercenaries...Now they got the map...And I'm in a cell.. I must find a way out as fast as I can, but they shot me...I don't know why they kept me alive, maybe they need me to understand the map...I hope they don't know where the location of the Golden Elephant is...If they do then I failed my mission, and the world will change a lot...I don't really know the power of this relic, but if my father was right it could be an era of terror over the whole world...I must prevent this... I don't think they know me as good as they think...And they'll pay for it.

Levels:

Valek Ruins (part one released in 2011)
Inside Valek Ruins (part two released in 2014)
Training Stage: 100%
The Base: 100%
Escape With The Map; 90%
Escape With The Map Part 2: 5%
???: 0%
???: 0%

Screenshots:

Enjoy ! this adventure could be released before 2016 ends.

JesseG

Re: Lara_fox_Croft : Search for the Golden Elephant Part 3 (

Post by JesseG » 06 Jul 2016 15:46

Ooh, is that Lara holding a minesweeper? What a cool idea. Your screens show quite a bit of attention to detail, looking forward to this. :2thumbsup:

Ryan
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Ryan » 06 Jul 2016 16:06

JesseG wrote:Ooh, is that Lara holding a minesweeper? What a cool idea. Your screens show quite a bit of attention to detail, looking forward to this. :2thumbsup:
Ditto. And the surroundings look brilliantly well rendered too. Can't wait for the final release! :2thumbsup:

Lara_Fox_Croft

Post by Lara_Fox_Croft » 06 Jul 2016 20:25

Thanks guys :D

A trailer for Search for the golden elephant that I made:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEVy85QjKBE

Lara_Fox_Croft

Post by Lara_Fox_Croft » 20 Oct 2016 13:08

Hi people I would like to know what players would like to see in the level, what kind of puzzles etc
and what they don't want to see too.

For the players who played The first two levels of this adventure, could you tell me what was wrong in these games, thanks!

Regards,

Lara_fox_Croft

Ryan
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Ryan » 20 Oct 2016 13:13

I would like to see a challenging yet doable jumping sequence and maybe a sliding floor puzzle. No pressure, of course. :)

Lara_Fox_Croft

Post by Lara_Fox_Croft » 20 Oct 2016 13:40

Ryan wrote:I would like to see a challenging yet doable jumping sequence and maybe a sliding floor puzzle. No pressure, of course. :)
It will be hard to include it to my level (the sliding floor), about jump I think I will add some platform zones for the player to explore some places :)

Thx for your answer :D