APOLOGIES TO ALL PLAYERS and reviewers

stuck in a level/unofficial level editor

Moderator: QRS

Post Reply
franky
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: 10 Jan 2012 10:32

APOLOGIES TO ALL PLAYERS and reviewers

Post by franky » 29 May 2016 20:39

Hello
I want to apologize to all of Tomb Raider players for my excessive reaction to the reviews on my level "Franky The Castle"

NOTE: Do not happen again.

Hello Franky

User avatar
mugs
Admin
Admin
Posts: 13681
Joined: 28 Oct 2002 02:49
Location: Florida, USA

Re: APOLOGIES TO ALL PLAYERS and reviewers

Post by mugs » 29 May 2016 21:43

All builders can relate to your anxiety and any disappointment you may have felt over those reviews. Most of our first games were subjected to such criticism (and still can be!) - it's part of the process. As long as it's still fun and challenging and your fellow raiders are supportive - it's well worth the risk! Enjoy! :D
Of doggie candle fame!

User avatar
Scottie
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 8222
Joined: 11 Jan 2008 16:44
Location: Kassel, Germany

Re: APOLOGIES TO ALL PLAYERS and reviewers

Post by Scottie » 29 May 2016 22:43

As we say in Germany "It is still no master fell from the sky" :wink:

I have seen far worse first (and second) Tries, so please keep it up :2thumbsup:
Resistance is futile

franky
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: 10 Jan 2012 10:32

Re: APOLOGIES TO ALL PLAYERS and reviewers

Post by franky » 30 May 2016 18:30

Scottie wrote:As we say in Germany "It is still no master fell from the sky" :wink:

I have seen far worse first (and second) Tries, so please keep it up :2thumbsup:
Thanks Scottie
your words are an encouragement to continue.
Hello Franky

franky
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: 10 Jan 2012 10:32

Re: APOLOGIES TO ALL PLAYERS and reviewers

Post by franky » 30 May 2016 18:33

mugs wrote:All builders can relate to your anxiety and any disappointment you may have felt over those reviews. Most of our first games were subjected to such criticism (and still can be!) - it's part of the process. As long as it's still fun and challenging and your fellow raiders are supportive - it's well worth the risk! Enjoy! :D
Hello mugs
I apologize again for having reacted too, but I'm having a rough time.
Hello Franky

User avatar
mugs
Admin
Admin
Posts: 13681
Joined: 28 Oct 2002 02:49
Location: Florida, USA

Re: APOLOGIES TO ALL PLAYERS and reviewers

Post by mugs » 30 May 2016 20:24

no apology necessary! we are happy that you are taking some time to work on the problems that worry you. if we can help, let us know. :D
Of doggie candle fame!

franky
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: 10 Jan 2012 10:32

Re: APOLOGIES TO ALL PLAYERS and reviewers

Post by franky » 31 May 2016 19:00

mugs wrote:no apology necessary! we are happy that you are taking some time to work on the problems that worry you. if we can help, let us know. :D
Hello mugs
tank you
Franky

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest