Sarikman-Poseidons Sanctum Reboot-Prison Break

stuck in a level/unofficial level editor

Moderator: QRS

guss18

Sarikman-Poseidons Sanctum Reboot-Prison Break

Post by guss18 » 08 Jan 2015 06:55

Do you need two batteries, if so I have found one at the top of a ladder. Where is the second one.

Scottie
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Re: Sarikman-Poseidons Sanctum Reboot-Prison Break

Post by Scottie » 08 Jan 2015 09:24

You need only one Battery. And a Key
Resistance is futile

Sarikman

Post by Sarikman » 08 Jan 2015 11:11

Right. The key is in a maze where Kurtis will use his farsee ability, but it doesn't work very well right now because he is wick Sophia's experiments reduced his abilities.

Phil
Mod
Mod

Post by Phil » 08 Jan 2015 16:40

Before I download this game, I would like to know if there are any substantial differences from the four-level release of about three years ago.

Sarikman

Post by Sarikman » 08 Jan 2015 21:37

PDLambeth wrote:Before I download this game, I would like to know if there are any substantial differences from the four-level release of about three years ago.
Of course there are. The old one had 4 levels. This one has 11 and ou are able to play with Kurtis and Sophia too. It includes the old levels too, but they are edited with better texturing and lighting and few small changes in gameplay part so it can be more functional.

gedhmy

Post by gedhmy » 10 Jan 2015 23:33

I am stuck in room where she runs through hall of dark class to another room where door want open, it is where she went after getting the knife out of the middle of where all the beams was. They call it the antidose

Sarikman

Post by Sarikman » 11 Jan 2015 11:03

gedhmy wrote:I am stuck in room where she runs through hall of dark class to another room where door want open, it is where she went after getting the knife out of the middle of where all the beams was. They call it the antidose
I can't understand where you are. Are you sure you are in this level because the antidote is in Biological Domain". Post a screenshot to show me where you are.

TOMBR6

Post by TOMBR6 » 14 Jan 2015 12:02

Scottie wrote:You need only one Battery. And a Key
where i can use this items?
do you love tomb raider, how I love it?!

José
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by José » 14 Jan 2015 15:17

In an outside area there is a water channel where the kayak is. Further in this channel there is another UW opening.

zodiac_666

Post by zodiac_666 » 14 Jan 2015 16:11

I have the battery but need the key. Jumped/climbed up via some slopes to an area with three guards and a small bridge with water underneath. Is the key anywhere near here?

José
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by José » 14 Jan 2015 17:04

No sure where you are or what you did. :?
Have you shooted some sheevas and get access to a labyrinth? The key is there.
In the water channel there are 3 UW openings, one of them for the kayak, another one to place the battery and the key and the last one (near a corner) leads you to the inner areas of the castle.

TOMBR6

Post by TOMBR6 » 14 Jan 2015 20:48

tnx, José :bestplay:
do you love tomb raider, how I love it?!

José
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by José » 15 Jan 2015 19:24

zodiac_666 wrote:I have the battery but need the key. Jumped/climbed up via some slopes to an area with three guards and a small bridge with water underneath. Is the key anywhere near here?
Now, writing the walkthrough I think I know where you are. Here is an extract of the walkthrough from this point:

In the big room with the huge Sophia's initials made with stone (SL) eventually a door will open and you will shoot three guards. Go to the room where they came in and look for a crawlspace; at the end you'll find a ladder and a passage with a button which will lead you back to the main outside area. Press the button but don't go outside; climb the ladder and from its top take either left or right corridors to reach the battlements.

Go to the right side of the battlements, climb the last one and take a running jump to the next row of battlements, drop and take either left or right passages, go through the crawlspace and safety drop to the room below. In the next room pick up shotgun ammo and in the trophy room some flares. Continue until a door opens to your right...

Soon you'll find the Sheevas rooms and the labyrinth where you'll find the key you need.

zodiac_666

Post by zodiac_666 » 17 Jan 2015 23:17

Yes I found that thanks but now I am stuck in the maze.. :bomb:

Sarikman

Post by Sarikman » 18 Jan 2015 11:53

zodiac_666 wrote:Yes I found that thanks but now I am stuck in the maze.. :bomb:
The maze is really easy. Kurtis's farsee ability is helping here a lot. Kurtis's powers are supposed to be reduced by Sophia's drugs, so I didn't place many cameras, but the ones enabled will help you a lot. You will be able to see where you have to go and how the timed door opens.