sarikman - hidden sanctum

stuck in a level/unofficial level editor

Moderator: QRS

Mazeh

Re: sarikman - hidden sanctum

Post by Mazeh » 27 Nov 2011 16:17

[quote="Blue43"]I had this happen in the area with the steps where the two rows of burners were. After a reload all colors were screwed up. Lara looked like a patchwork of colorful textures. All I did was exit the game and start again and everything was fine after reloading the same game.[/quot

I saw your answer only now, and yes, you had exactly the same problem, the only difference was that it happened in another area. In my case, I tried to reload the game, and even loaded a previous savegame made before Lara enters the room, but no luck.

Sarikman

Post by Sarikman » 27 Nov 2011 18:39

[/quote]

No water in your game? That's strange... mine fills with water as soon as Lara picks up the ruby. There are also other particulars, read my answer to Sarikman and you will see what they are... but except for this, a spectacular game, no doubt.[/quote]

Hmmm... I am trying to figure out what is going on with that room. Why these triggeres are activating in wrong places and why the water is showing up. I don't know what it is, because I play this level with the same file I sent you. Now that I read that you missed the fight with Sophia which is my favourite in the whole game, I am disappointed. I will see what I can do. And thank you very very much for your nice words. As for the darkness you mentioned, I forgot to tell you and you may forgot it yourself, in TR3 there is a gama option which gives to the game the brightness the player wishes. The game is manually using gamma 3, but most players are raising it wherever they want to.

Mazeh

Post by Mazeh » 30 Nov 2011 13:08

Do you know, Sarikman, that I never used that gamma option of TR3? What a shame... forget what I said about the darkness. And when you fix that Sophia room, make me know... (my e-mail is maryjosey@yahoo.com) I will download the game again. Bye and thanks for many happy hours.

Sarikman

Post by Sarikman » 30 Nov 2011 13:18

Mazeh wrote:Do you know, Sarikman, that I never used that gamma option of TR3? What a shame... forget what I said about the darkness. And when you fix that Sophia room, make me know... (my e-mail is maryjosey@yahoo.com) I will download the game again. Bye and thanks for many happy hours.
The Sophia's room had problem just in your case. No one had that problem. The file in the site is the latest version of the game. I think I already have sent you the file again along with a savegame in front of Sophia, just few days ago via email. Check your inbox... :)

zodiac_666

Post by zodiac_666 » 08 Feb 2015 08:43

Hi I am in the big room with fire floor tiles and am finding it impossible to get anywhere. Is there a safe route to get through? I know you have to look at the ceiling but the gaps between safe tiles mostly seem too far apart. :annoyed:

Sarikman

Post by Sarikman » 08 Feb 2015 15:22

zodiac_666 wrote:Hi I am in the big room with fire floor tiles and am finding it impossible to get anywhere. Is there a safe route to get through? I know you have to look at the ceiling but the gaps between safe tiles mostly seem too far apart. :annoyed:
Can you post an image so I can understand in which tile you are? I think that you may be on the ledge in front of the pilar. If you look at the pilar, you will see that you can step on one tile. From there do a stand jump and continue running and jump immediatelly to reach the slope. If Lara jumps once, then she doesn't need to run one entire tile again. She can make two steps and she will jump again.

zodiac_666

Post by zodiac_666 » 09 Feb 2015 08:34

Here is where I am on the right hand side of the room by the slopes
Attachments
Pic_0271.jpg

José
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by José » 09 Feb 2015 09:00

For the last four levels you can follow the walkthrough:

http://www.trle.net/walk/2478.htm

Yes, it's a very tricky task. Perhaps the most difficult task I found in the whole adventure. :(

In case you need, I leave a savegame here after that jump:
savegame.0

zodiac_666

Post by zodiac_666 » 09 Feb 2015 09:15

Thank you so much Jose :D