Re: sarikman - hidden sanctum

Post by vimmers » 25 Nov 2011 04:29

i see them but i can only get to the 1 lara look at
rgs vimmers
hit f5 often in the forum

Blue43

Post by Blue43 » 25 Nov 2011 04:41

Go to the one Lara looks at. Then turn 90 degrees to the right, save the game and do a running jump with a flare and you will see where the next one is.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Sarikman

Post by Sarikman » 25 Nov 2011 09:47

vimmers wrote:i see them but i can only get to the 1 lara look at
Go to the one that is easily seen. Look right and you will see the corner of the next ledge. The corner is the only spot of it that can be seen without a flare. In order to see it etter, light a flare and drop it to this side. the ledge will be visible for a while and you will make your jump easily. Also, try to have always a flare in Lara's hand as long as you are in this room and you will see every ledge you want.

Mazeh

Post by Mazeh » 25 Nov 2011 21:11

mugs wrote:sorry, but I find it impossible to hear lara and I have no idea what she said when she arrived at Poseidon's statue (and there are no notes about this particular conversation). since I am completely confused about what to do here can someone tell me what I'm missing (yes, I placed the blocks and pushed the button).
So you placed the blocks? Where? I see no hint of where to place them, and the door with the button is still closed... I've put the blocks below that ceiling grated openings, but no luck...

OK, I finally saw the sun rays showing the place where the blocks should be put! Now Lara got the trident.
Last edited by Mazeh on 25 Nov 2011 21:36, edited 1 time in total.

Mazeh

Post by Mazeh » 25 Nov 2011 21:16

vimmers wrote:i see them but i can only get to the 1 lara look at
I went to that block that Lara sees easily, and from there divised another that seemed very far away. Without knowing what more Lara could do, I made her jump to that far away block, and lo! She grabbed another that could not be seen. It must be the block that Sarikman mentioned...

Sarikman

Post by Sarikman » 25 Nov 2011 22:42

Mazeh wrote: I went to that block that Lara sees easily, and from there divised another that seemed very far away. Without knowing what more Lara could do, I made her jump to that far away block, and lo! She grabbed another that could not be seen. It must be the block that Sarikman mentioned...
Yes it is... if you watch carefully, you will see that the corner of that block is visible. You can check for other ledges by lighting and throwing flares. Also, there is a secret here which is taken by that way. Just try to light the room by lighting flares and press the button again to make Lara throw them away, so you can check better.

Mazeh

Post by Mazeh » 26 Nov 2011 02:32

Yes, I lighted the room all the time and got the secret, Sarikman, but do you know that I cannot finish your game? It's a shame, because it is splendid. I used that file you sent me, but when Lara arrives at Sophia's room, and presses two buttons, and catches the ruby, the room fills with water and the screen goes crazy. Lara cannot go up, and cannot pass by the opened doors, because they are floating. She repeats all the time "faster, faster", but... to go where? The screen is a mess of labyrinths and colours... Hello, forum, anyone has had this experience?

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 26 Nov 2011 03:34

try to save in different slots
rgs vimmers

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 26 Nov 2011 03:47

just finished the where you are Mazeh
and in my game the room don't fills with water
but the game are finish when you enter that door

thanks for the game Sarikman :2thumbsup:
rgs vimmers

Sarikman

Post by Sarikman » 26 Nov 2011 14:29

Mazeh wrote:Yes, I lighted the room all the time and got the secret, Sarikman, but do you know that I cannot finish your game? It's a shame, because it is splendid. I used that file you sent me, but when Lara arrives at Sophia's room, and presses two buttons, and catches the ruby, the room fills with water and the screen goes crazy. Lara cannot go up, and cannot pass by the opened doors, because they are floating. She repeats all the time "faster, faster", but... to go where? The screen is a mess of labyrinths and colours... Hello, forum, anyone has had this experience?
I don't know why is this happening to you. I had the same problem with you when I downloaded othe TR3 levels. Maybe a new save game at this area would help. Do you want me to try sending you a save game at that spot? Just send me your mail via pm and I will. Just for the records, this is the last room. After beating Sophia tand opening the gate, you simply go out and the game ends, so there is not anything else more to see except of a corridor... :P

Blue43

Post by Blue43 » 26 Nov 2011 16:13

I had this happen in the area with the steps where the two rows of burners were. After a reload all colors were screwed up. Lara looked like a patchwork of colorful textures. All I did was exit the game and start again and everything was fine after reloading the same game.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Sarikman

Post by Sarikman » 26 Nov 2011 16:27

Blue43 wrote:I had this happen in the area with the steps where the two rows of burners were. After a reload all colors were screwed up. Lara looked like a patchwork of colorful textures. All I did was exit the game and start again and everything was fine after reloading the same game.
I remember that happening in the original TR3. Most times at High security compound level. I was walking on textures with Lara's head. :P
But what is said here is kinda different. The textures are messed up, but also, the water doesn't disappearing. Well, you will say why there is water there. all of you played the game and didn't saw water in Sophia's room. In order Sophia to be killed, I made a trigger which activates an alternate room filled with water. So, when Sophia is in water she dies. But there ia also another trigger which bring the right room immediatelly back, so there is no time to see that Sophia is in the water. I don't know why in that case the water is still there and it is not disappearring.

Sarikman

Post by Sarikman » 26 Nov 2011 16:33

Mazeh wrote:Yes, I lighted the room all the time and got the secret, Sarikman, but do you know that I cannot finish your game? It's a shame, because it is splendid. I used that file you sent me, but when Lara arrives at Sophia's room, and presses two buttons, and catches the ruby, the room fills with water and the screen goes crazy. Lara cannot go up, and cannot pass by the opened doors, because they are floating. She repeats all the time "faster, faster", but... to go where? The screen is a mess of labyrinths and colours... Hello, forum, anyone has had this experience?
Maybe you should try to stand again on the platform with the skulls on it which is used to kill Sophia. Maybe the trigger will be activated again and you will be able to finish the level.

Mazeh

Post by Mazeh » 27 Nov 2011 16:04

Sarikman wrote:
Maybe you should try to stand again on the platform with the skulls on it which is used to kill Sophia. Maybe the trigger will be activated again and you will be able to finish the level.
In my PC Lara doesn't kill Sophia, because even before she enters the room, when she is in the passage picking some items, we hear that cry that Sophia gives when she is dying and see the blue blaze that indicates her death. There is no Sophia when Lara enters the room. I don't know why, perhaps some configuration problem. Anyway, I promised to tell you if I enjoyed your game, and the answer is "YES, VERY MUCH"; it is a difficult game, and I almost despaired in some parts, as the ramps of the dinosaurs' room and the fiery blocks' room. But the truth is that your game is interesting and attention arresting from the beginning to end. I loved the puzzles, specially the block ones, the innumerable challenges, and only think that the game is a little dark, at least for my taste. Congrats and thanks!

Mazeh

Post by Mazeh » 27 Nov 2011 16:09

vimmers wrote:just finished the where you are Mazeh
and in my game the room don't fills with water
but the game are finish when you enter that door

thanks for the game Sarikman :2thumbsup:
No water in your game? That's strange... mine fills with water as soon as Lara picks up the ruby. There are also other particulars, read my answer to Sarikman and you will see what they are... but except for this, a spectacular game, no doubt.