SSJ6Wolf-TheWolfWhiplash

stuck in a level/unofficial level editor

Moderator: QRS

Jack&
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Jack& » 08 Dec 2008 00:39

i dunno why was moved this thread here cos here i cannot post a screenshot like at normal '' stuck in the game forum'' :annoyed:
Hasta la Vista Baby ;)

JesseG

Post by JesseG » 08 Dec 2008 03:11

You must be stuck on the ladder. Shimmy left until you reach the end, then jump backwards with a flip to grab a ledge behind you, and shimmy left again until you can pull up. Ascend to the ice above where you can sprint jump to the next platform (from where you can reach the room with the crate).

Jack&
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Jack& » 08 Dec 2008 11:20

this was the problem i dont find the sprint key ....... also i dont see this function at options menu............cos i cannot reach the platform with normal run cos is too far ...
Hasta la Vista Baby ;)

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 08 Dec 2008 15:24

sprintkey is the same as in tr4
rgs vimmers
hit f5 often in the forum

Jack&
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Jack& » 08 Dec 2008 20:58

i was at a higher room just after the pole swing .... i doo the jobb there and get down and get the sight for revolver ..just i cannot get back at the platform from where to jump again and get at higher room again .... :-o
Hasta la Vista Baby ;)

JesseG

Post by JesseG » 08 Dec 2008 21:27

The higher room is supported by metal pillars which are giant ladders. You can climb one of these from the floor and jump backwards onto the roof of the lower room.

Bunzi

Post by Bunzi » 08 Dec 2008 21:48

A am stuck at an card slot with no card. It is after an under water swim in a small square room the only way in or out seems to be the hole you swim in through and there does not seem to be any where left to explore. I have been to all areas. I have been through the hall with offices and the three different out side areas and have two secrets and I have a key but no place to use it.

I found the crowbar and got the card...moving on....

Jack&
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Jack& » 09 Dec 2008 01:45

i made it in my own way Jesse .. quess how ?? :D i get the early save when was there and shot the lock with the shotgun and after i get down killed the guys + the dog and get down at trapdoor :D
Hasta la Vista Baby ;)

Jack&
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Jack& » 09 Dec 2008 01:47

Bunzi ... iff i remember good the card u get after u kill some officers .... one off them will dropp it
Hasta la Vista Baby ;)

JesseG

Post by JesseG » 09 Dec 2008 02:17

Jack& wrote:i made it in my own way Jesse .. quess how ?? :D i get the early save when was there and shot the lock with the shotgun
Well done. That's a nice shortcut that had crossed my mind once, but I figured I'd leave it for players who went out of their way to try it. :)

Jack&
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Jack& » 09 Dec 2008 10:39

well i was forced to doo this cos i cant backflip from pillar lader at the house roof down cos this new movements normaly i try the backflip combination like at usual games but here with this new movements Lara jump up not backflip.....
Hasta la Vista Baby ;)

Jay
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Jay » 09 Dec 2008 19:02

I am in exactly the same position as Bunzi was yesterday - two secrets and a key and no keycard. No idea where to go next. What a pity Bunzi neglected to say how s/he resolved the matter and found the card and crowbar. Perhaps somebody else could point me in the right direction because I think I've been everywhere, but obviously I can't have been. :D
Time may be a great healer
but it's a lousy beautician

JesseG

Post by JesseG » 09 Dec 2008 21:36

First you need to have pressed a switch in the second floor of the base, that opens some double doors below. Go to the room you opened and in the far right corner one of the metal poles is slightly loose. Press action to take it, that is your crowbar.

Jack&
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Jack& » 10 Dec 2008 01:21

Jesse .......... what to doo in the room with a big green house in the middle and a pole jump at a crack in a structure ....... i jump there and go over the crack but i dont know what to doo and how to open the house door down .............also at back off this place is a double door wich need a key ...........
Hasta la Vista Baby ;)

JesseG

Post by JesseG » 10 Dec 2008 03:56

At the crack, shimmy left around two corners until you can pull up into a crawlspace. From there you can crawlspace jump to the icicle in front of you, then to the next one, and land on the slope. Immediately jump and flip and twist in the air to grab the lower pole again. Swing off and you land safely below.
normaly i try the backflip combination like at usual games but here with this new movements Lara jump up not backflip.....
Right, I apologize for the move causing this conflict. You must use Jump + Roll to do the backflip with a twist, instead of Jump + down.