TR2 - Feder - The Hidden Dagger - The platform

stuck in a level/unofficial level editor

Moderator: QRS

Phil
Mod
Mod
Posts: 4843
Joined: 12 Apr 2002 22:57
Location: Charlotte, NC, USA

Re: TR2 - Feder - The Hidden Dagger - The platform

Post by Phil » 18 Jun 2017 18:48

Another anomaly: In my game there was no playable Lara's Home level, in José's game there was.

User avatar
SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 6510
Joined: 02 Dec 2002 16:03
Location: IL USA

Re: TR2 - Feder - The Hidden Dagger - The platform

Post by SuzanneJack » 18 Jun 2017 19:00

I had to leave this game because I can not get past the swinging spiked bags. I would love to play again, so would someone get me thru this part please? I didn't open a new thread because I thought it would be a waste for one post.
savegame.0
(7.27 KiB) Downloaded 12 times

Phil
Mod
Mod
Posts: 4843
Joined: 12 Apr 2002 22:57
Location: Charlotte, NC, USA

Re: TR2 - Feder - The Hidden Dagger - The platform

Post by Phil » 18 Jun 2017 19:26

By the way, did anyone find the Grenade Gun in this game?

Phil
Mod
Mod
Posts: 4843
Joined: 12 Apr 2002 22:57
Location: Charlotte, NC, USA

Re: TR2 - Feder - The Hidden Dagger - The platform

Post by Phil » 18 Jun 2017 19:35

SJ, your savegame crashed when I tried to load it, which makes me think a revised version of the game may have been uploaded without notice to any of us. If so, that would explain some of the anomalies mentioned in the previous posts. Anyway, here's my savegame just past the timed run, but it will probably make your game crash for the same reason.
Attachments
savegame.0
(7.27 KiB) Downloaded 12 times

User avatar
SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 6510
Joined: 02 Dec 2002 16:03
Location: IL USA

Re: TR2 - Feder - The Hidden Dagger - The platform

Post by SuzanneJack » 18 Jun 2017 19:54

Thanks so much Phil, but it did crash :( boo hoo

mbvl
Member
Member
Posts: 176
Joined: 08 Feb 2006 20:48
Location: Florida

Re: TR2 - Feder - The Hidden Dagger - The platform

Post by mbvl » 18 Jun 2017 20:19

SuzanneJack wrote:
18 Jun 2017 19:00
I had to leave this game because I can not get past the swinging spiked bags. I would love to play again, so would someone get me thru this part please? I didn't open a new thread because I thought it would be a waste for one post.
savegame.0
Your savegame loaded on my machine. Here is my savegame after the timed run.
Attachments
savegame.2
(7.27 KiB) Downloaded 13 times
Mark

mbvl
Member
Member
Posts: 176
Joined: 08 Feb 2006 20:48
Location: Florida

Re: TR2 - Feder - The Hidden Dagger - The platform

Post by mbvl » 18 Jun 2017 20:24

Phil wrote:
18 Jun 2017 19:26
By the way, did anyone find the Grenade Gun in this game?
I know this is not much help, but...

Yes, I found the grenade gun. I have no memory of where.
Mark

User avatar
vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 10544
Joined: 15 Mar 2002 15:10
Location: denmark

Re: TR2 - Feder - The Hidden Dagger - The platform

Post by vimmers » 19 Jun 2017 02:16

mbvl wrote:
18 Jun 2017 20:24
Phil wrote:
18 Jun 2017 19:26
By the way, did anyone find the Grenade Gun in this game?
I know this is not much help, but...

Yes, I found the grenade gun. I have no memory of where.
it was in temple of tides in the last room with some darts and smashing doors
rgs vimmers
hit f5 often in the forum

User avatar
SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 6510
Joined: 02 Dec 2002 16:03
Location: IL USA

Re: TR2 - Feder - The Hidden Dagger - The platform

Post by SuzanneJack » 19 Jun 2017 16:39

mbvl wrote:
18 Jun 2017 20:19
SuzanneJack wrote:
18 Jun 2017 19:00
I had to leave this game because I can not get past the swinging spiked bags. I would love to play again, so would someone get me thru this part please? I didn't open a new thread because I thought it would be a waste for one post.
savegame.0
Your savegame loaded on my machine. Here is my savegame after the timed run.
OMG...Thanks so much!!!!!!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest