Tom Brood - In the wrecked ship

stuck in a level/unofficial level editor

Moderator: QRS

Marksdad
Mod
Mod

Tom Brood - In the wrecked ship

Post by Marksdad » 08 Mar 2013 22:05

I'm near the start. Have found a secret in a tunnel in the water,shot a frogman and two fish;pulled an underwater lever which opened a door somewhere - but can go no further. There's a keyhole in the room above,but I can't find the key. Is it somewhere in this water room?

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Re: Tom Brood - In the wrecked ship

Post by vimmers » 09 Mar 2013 01:23

there are a pushblock near that keyhole
rgs vimmers
hit f5 often in the forum

Marksdad
Mod
Mod

Post by Marksdad » 09 Mar 2013 10:14

:2thumbsup:

Phil
Mod
Mod

Post by Phil » 23 Mar 2013 01:27

I've finished the level and the walkthrough, but I missed two of the three secrets. (And I wouldn't have found that one if not for Ian's hint above.) Can anyone point me to the missing secrets before I post the walkthrough? Thanks.

eTux
Mod
Mod

Post by eTux » 23 Mar 2013 08:21

The jade dragon secret is on the top layer of the starting area - behind one of the doors you can reach using the pushable crates. The door to it is opened via a well hidden underwater switch in the first underwater area (the same where you find the first secret). I'm not sure if it's the only switch you need to operate the door though - there never were any camera hints showing this particular door open as far as I recall.

The Uzis (which count as the third secret of the level according to the author) - can be found in a blue-metal hallway right after the long string of burner-timed runs before you climb a tall ladder. You have to grab hold of an invisible shimmy crack in the blue wall from one of the higher steps of the stairs and shimmy right to an opening in the wall. [Note: I didn't find this secret myself when playing the game - I just looked at its location using fexinspect].
Last edited by eTux on 23 Mar 2013 11:38, edited 1 time in total.

Phil
Mod
Mod

Post by Phil » 23 Mar 2013 11:36

Thanks for the information. I'll take a look.

JoeTheCrazyGamer

Post by JoeTheCrazyGamer » 03 Jan 2017 15:20

Marksdad wrote:I'm near the start. Have found a secret in a tunnel in the water,shot a frogman and two fish;pulled an underwater lever which opened a door somewhere - but can go no further. There's a keyhole in the room above,but I can't find the key. Is it somewhere in this water room?
Where exactly is this secret underwater tunnel i cant find it (The walkthru says beneath the platform but i still cannot find it)
"I understand that somehow is in my favour, so indulge me about the dagger. I'd be indebted with your life.", '

Ryan
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Ryan » 03 Jan 2017 15:33

Crazyboy124 wrote:
Marksdad wrote:I'm near the start. Have found a secret in a tunnel in the water,shot a frogman and two fish;pulled an underwater lever which opened a door somewhere - but can go no further. There's a keyhole in the room above,but I can't find the key. Is it somewhere in this water room?
Where exactly is this secret underwater tunnel i cant find it (The walkthru says beneath the platform but i still cannot find it)
You must be playing the revised version. From what I remember when I played that version, the secret that you mention didn't exist. Rather than the secret being there, it was just a blank stretch of wall.