Thierry Stoorne - Templiers - Les Catacombes du Theatre

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

Iido

Thierry Stoorne - Templiers - Les Catacombes du Theatre

Post by Iido » 04 Apr 2020 03:06

Made it to the room with green water and lots of swinging bags, door at the end is closed... Haven't seen a switch or anything to open it. Help please?

EDIT: Nevermind, I solved it... I think...? Dunno if this was legit or not.
SpoilerShow
What I did was shoot a super grenade down into the water to blow up a crate in the previous room, which seems to have opened a passage in the wall that lead to a switch. I suppose the grenades you discover in the bag room is a hint?
My YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwqZW1 ... vhqKG1L6Eg

Avatar art & char belong to Accelldraws!

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Re: Thierry Stoorne - Templiers - Les Catacombes du Theatre

Post by vimmers » 07 Apr 2020 10:15

wauuu what a adventure
thank you very mush Thierry
great levelset both old and new especial the new ones
menaged to get all 41 secrets
see Trophy Thread
hope you will cooperate with a english scripter next time
when you release next part 2 in a year :D

Iido

Post by Iido » 07 Apr 2020 19:28

I have finished it too, I found 35/41 secrets. It was quite a journey, one of the longest levelsets I've played in quite a while! Looking forward to continuing the story in part 2 when it is released. :)
My YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwqZW1 ... vhqKG1L6Eg

Avatar art & char belong to Accelldraws!

TombTitan

Post by TombTitan » 17 Apr 2020 19:05

Lara is stuck and at a dead end with no place to go in this level where she can live. There are no apparent jump switches, levers, wall switches, pushables, movable blocks, wall panels, or invisible trapdoors, etc.

How does Lara get to the rooms with the baddies and dogs behind the windows shown in this picture?
mysteriousroom.jpg
What does Lara do to get up above in this room (she got here from the water hole in the outside area)?
deadendroom.jpg
How does Lara go down this hole (after the corkscrew run)? If she drops she dies at full health. There is no ladder, pole or reachable wall crevice.
lethaldrop.jpg
Please help Lara complete this game. Thanks.

EDIT:

Nevermind right now. I found the hang-down crevice in the third picture where Lara can shimmy. Hopefully, this will solve the other 2 pictures too.

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 17 Apr 2020 21:36

tombtitan
in your first picture are a block with spikes or was it fire
you need to trigger it so a sandbag falls down on it

TombTitan

Post by TombTitan » 17 Apr 2020 23:39

Vimmers, I already had done that long before I posted the 3 pictures, or else I could not have gotten to the open trapdoor/long drop-down picture opened by the key (third picture).

Anyway, I have done all of those rooms and used the cross, teleported to the area in the picture below, and got the Inca statuette after the "horrific" spike trap runs.
---------------------------

How does this wooden gate open? I have already used the 2 UW levers to open a mesh-gate behind it.
uwgate.jpg

JesseG

Post by JesseG » 18 Apr 2020 00:05

Oh, I remember being stuck with that gate. I think there's a jumpswitch above ground that opens it. If I recall correctly you had to climb up onto a pillar or two and then you could reach it.

TombTitan

Post by TombTitan » 18 Apr 2020 00:19

Jesse, thanks for the info. Although I never found a place above, I'll look again for a jumpswitch.

EDIT:

I found it--hard to see. Moving on to the new UW levers after the gate.
Thanks again.

TombTitan

Post by TombTitan » 18 Apr 2020 01:25

Where is the last secret of the game?
SpoilerShow
Secret 39 -- on an upper ledge in the outdoor area at the start reached by climbing the moveable block before it is moved.
Secret 40 -- in the underwater maze at the start
Secret 41 -- ???
EDIT: Nevermind, I found it -- In the adrenaline rush of the game, I had forgotten to take the time to go back and look there.

STEPH50

Post by STEPH50 » 18 Apr 2020 19:18

Hello stuck in room green waters with time run challenge going up to a grid, and my difficulty is jump challenge and slide ??? How to execute properly this jump up :angry: :cry: :? ? Thanks for help :bigcry:

TombTitan

Post by TombTitan » 18 Apr 2020 20:44

The timed run:
Jump onto the tiles from the start and run/jumping to the last tile around 2 corners. Run jump onto the slope at the end with a twist (END key) before landing and immediately jump/grab (no slide at all) the edge of the upper ledge (save while going on the ledge if you want). Then run as fast as you can forward jumping to the wall crevice and shimmy right to the alcove. Get up fast and sprint into the gate before it closes.

This is a tight run, but it can be done (you can also save once while jumping on the floating tiles).

This is the last timed run and the game becomes fairly easy after this except for a horrible set of very hard to navigate up/down spikes while trying to use 4 levers (I pity the walkthrough writer trying to explain how to navigate them--it is basically trial and error guesswork---and you also need to do the 4 levers in a specific order).

STEPH50

Post by STEPH50 » 18 Apr 2020 21:11

TombTitan wrote:
18 Apr 2020 20:44
The timed run:
Jump onto the tiles from the start and run/jumping to the last tile around 2 corners. Run jump onto the slope at the end with a twist (END key) before landing and immediately jump/grab (no slide at all) the edge of the upper ledge (save while going on the ledge if you want). Then run as fast as you can forward jumping to the wall crevice and shimmy right to the alcove. Get up fast and sprint into the gate before it closes.

This is a tight run, but it can be done (you can also save once while jumping on the floating tiles).

This is the last timed run and the game becomes fairly easy after this except for a horrible set of very hard to navigate up/down spikes while trying to use 4 levers (I pity the walkthrough writer trying to explain how to navigate them--it is basically trial and error guesswork---and you also need to do the 4 levers in a specific order).
Thank you very much very clear but for me " twist before landing and jump grab " is a nightmare :beadyeyes: :beadyeyes2: :cry: i will try again :-P

Phil
Mod
Mod

Post by Phil » 05 May 2020 20:09

TombTitan wrote:
18 Apr 2020 01:25
Where is the last secret of the game?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it -- In the adrenaline rush of the game, I had forgotten to take the time to go back and look there.
Would you care to share your good fortune with the rest of us? I assume it's in the devastated area right after the spike room, but after an exhaustive search I couldn't find it.

nad

Post by nad » 05 May 2020 21:01

Phil wrote:
05 May 2020 20:09
Would you care to share your good fortune with the rest of us? I assume it's in the devastated area right after the spike room, but after an exhaustive search I couldn't find it.
Look at the third picture Tomb Titan has posted and look around the corner where the slope is.
There you had to do a timerun to the door after using a lever. There's a secret there and I think it is the last one.

102.jpg

Phil
Mod
Mod

Post by Phil » 05 May 2020 22:11

Thanks, nad. Hopefully I still have a savegame from that spot.