Thierry Stoorne Templiers - La cité perdue

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

nad

Thierry Stoorne Templiers - La cité perdue

Post by nad » 30 Mar 2020 22:48

I have three skulls, but I need four. How do I get over there because I think there is one more.
81.jpg

ultraXgiotr99

Re: Thierry Stoorne Templiers - La cité perdue

Post by ultraXgiotr99 » 31 Mar 2020 09:56

only two skulls are in this area
SpoilerShow
another one after the spike platform before this area and the last with timed run

nad

Post by nad » 31 Mar 2020 11:58

Thnx.
Let's see where this timerun is.

EDIT

I am through :2thumbsup:

TombTitan

Post by TombTitan » 14 Apr 2020 22:23

Is Lara supposed to get into the room (secret ?) behind the waterfall(?) with the LMP before placing the 2 Inca statuettes on the wall sockets to open the doors to a new area? If this must be accessed before using the 2 statuettes, then how does she do it? She can't go back after using the statuettes (or can she ?).
secretrroom.jpg

Iido

Post by Iido » 14 Apr 2020 22:26

I reached that room by repeatedly jumping at the monkeyswing. It took a few tries, but eventually Lara just barely grabbed it. Found no other way to do it. And yes, it is a secret.

SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by SuzanneJack » 14 Apr 2020 23:17

Will a professional please get me thru this room? I can Not do it and want to finish this level. Yes TT very much harder :annoyed:
savegame.0
(15.58 KiB) Downloaded 16 times
I Hate Timed Shite!!!!!!!!!!!!

TombTitan

Post by TombTitan » 14 Apr 2020 23:53

Suzanne, you posted your savegame in the wrong level thread. It should be in the prison level thread.

Anyway, Lara must cross these moving tiles at least twice, and maybe 3-4 times if you go for the secret.

It is not that hard to cross them. Just save after each jump (or few jumps) and time the jump to next tile where it should be after waiting 1-2 seconds each time. You will reach a safe ledge on the other side at the right. You will then need to go back to the left behind the giant skull and grab up into it. See the walkthrough.

I don't have time to do this now, especially since it is not one sequence. This is a long difficult confusing room.

SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by SuzanneJack » 15 Apr 2020 01:36

TombTitan wrote:
14 Apr 2020 23:53
Suzanne, you posted your savegame in the wrong level thread. It should be in the prison level thread.

Anyway, Lara must cross these moving tiles at least twice, and maybe 3-4 times if you go for the secret.

It is not that hard to cross them. Just save after each jump (or few jumps) and time the jump to next tile where it should be after waiting 1-2 seconds each time. You will reach a safe ledge on the other side at the right. You will then need to go back to the left behind the giant skull and grab up into it. See the walkthrough.

I don't have time to do this now, especially since it is not one sequence. This is a long difficult confusing room.
Thank you TT, I'll just rest with my sickness and try another time, I don't feel well any way.
I Hate Timed Shite!!!!!!!!!!!!

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 15 Apr 2020 02:28

TombTitan wrote:
14 Apr 2020 22:23
Is Lara supposed to get into the room (secret ?) behind the waterfall(?) with the LMP before placing the 2 Inca statuettes on the wall sockets to open the doors to a new area? If this must be accessed before using the 2 statuettes, then how does she do it? She can't go back after using the statuettes (or can she ?).
secretrroom.jpg
if i recall yes
no turning back after the statues

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 15 Apr 2020 09:13

suz i posted you save in the correct thread

TombTitan

Post by TombTitan » 15 Apr 2020 11:59

Would someone please get Lara into the room behind the waterfall. I want to see what it looks like there. This move is without doubt the most difficult move of ANY custom level or Core Design game (without exception). It is essentially an unfair move since the keyboard cannot properly control Lara's movement to grab the monkey swing and the starting terrain is a significant obstacle; nor can you jump directly into the room with a long jump. Even DoggettTV abandoned this game at this level!!

Apparently, according to a previous post in this thread, Lara must enter this room behind the waterfall from this location.

Thank you for help in this endeavor.
savegame.0
(15.58 KiB) Downloaded 14 times

Teone
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Teone » 15 Apr 2020 12:31

Here you go! :)
savegame.1
I runjump + flip on the slope and grab the ms
I've been lucky :D

EDIT: Link removed. Better use the savegame below.
Last edited by Teone on 15 Apr 2020 15:06, edited 1 time in total.

TombTitan

Post by TombTitan » 15 Apr 2020 14:13

Teone, thank you very much for posting this and especially how you did it. I accidentally posted the wrong savegame which cannot let Lara continue the game. But since you explained how you did it (and I could see the end result from your savegame), I was able to do it just now with the correct savegame from the beginning of the level. Thanks again because it is much appreciated.

For anyone who wants to get in this room, here is the correct savegame at the beginning of the level with Lara in the room:
savegame.3
(15.58 KiB) Downloaded 16 times

TombTitan

Post by TombTitan » 15 Apr 2020 17:49

(1) What is the trick for reaching the second secret (LMP) alcove. Lara cannot make a direct jump/grab to the slope next to it (too pixel perfect or incorrect), and I have not yet found a way to go down to it from above by a shimmy or drop down from a gate that opens (which looks like the right way, or is it?).

(2) I have a gate key, but there is no keyhole anywhere to use it!!! What does Lara do in this dead-ended game?

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 15 Apr 2020 18:42

picture or save please it's long time since i played and finished