Igor Gois - The Myth of Khonsu - Level 1 - Khonsu Ruins

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

Drakan

Igor Gois - The Myth of Khonsu - Level 1 - Khonsu Ruins

Post by Drakan » 13 Oct 2019 10:05

I'm stuck here, I killed a big scorpion (50000balles, luckily he was stuck)
I got a piece metal and I have the crowbar, but I can not find a way out.
Exactly the kind of gameplay I like, unfortunately too dark :angry:

TombTitan

Re: Igor Gois - The Myth of Khonsu - Level 1 - Khonsu Ruins

Post by TombTitan » 13 Oct 2019 10:13

If you do not have the wood piece, then you will have to replay from the place before you dropped down to the big scorpion. I forget where the wood piece was found.

The wood piece is combined with the metal blade to make a shovel. You dig with the shovel where there is a light from the sky. Very confusing to find this place to dig near a pillar. Once you dig, the exit door will open.

The big scorpion can be killed using just pistols, but it takes a while.

Drakan

Post by Drakan » 13 Oct 2019 11:13

oh ok, this has been badly tested.
yes the scorpion, I scored 50000 balls, I just exaggerated a little :D
So I started an earlier backup and I found the handle (thank you fexinspect), another timerun (must find the way to leave the two grids open :2thumbsup: ).
The next level (deep in the ruins still looks very dark :angry: )

astromike1

Post by astromike1 » 20 Oct 2019 21:45

Replaying - I forgot where the crowbar is. Tnx for help!

TombTitan

Post by TombTitan » 21 Oct 2019 06:40

Astromike1: The crowbar is under the statue with the flame that is turned off by a timed switch/lever.

Drakan: Using fexinspect to find objects in someone else's level is the same as using DOZY---another cheat tactic. The wood handle is in the room with the timed-run door where both gates must be open simultaneously (by putting the pushable block on the appropriate tile).

Solution clue (in the game) to the burning floor room puzzle:
After using the jumpswitch reached by the monkeyswing in the high pillars' (with flames) room, a wall recess opens up high near the ceiling that shows 4 symbols with colored lights. The leftmost symbol (oarlike) and rightmost symbol (f-shaped) are highlighted by green lights indicating that they show the safe paths to follow in the burning floor room. These are the clues given by the builder. This jumpswitch should be used before doing the burning floor room puzzle (contrary to the walkthroughs). Lara should go through portals shown by either correct symbol above the doorway, and jump to the safe path after a burning floor path that is in-between the correct safe paths. Use the binoculars to see the symbols on the ceiling over the doorways to find the paths. This is not difficult despite the darkness---only the jumps in the dark using flares are difficult. The walkthroughs do show the correct paths, but they were found by trial-and-error, and not using the builder's built-in game clues.

STEPH50

Post by STEPH50 » 21 Oct 2019 10:32

TombTitan wrote:
21 Oct 2019 06:40
Astromike1: The crowbar is under the statue with the flame that is turned off by a timed switch/lever.

Drakan: Using fexinspect to find objects in someone else's level is the same as using DOZY---another cheat tactic. The wood handle is in the room with the timed-run door where both gates must be open simultaneously (by putting the pushable block on the appropriate tile).

Solution clue (in the game) to the burning floor room puzzle:
After using the jumpswitch reached by the monkeyswing in the high pillars' (with flames) room, a wall recess opens up high near the ceiling that shows 4 symbols with colored lights. The leftmost symbol (oarlike) and rightmost symbol (f-shaped) are highlighted by green lights indicating that they show the safe paths to follow in the burning floor room. These are the clues given by the builder. This jumpswitch should be used before doing the burning floor room puzzle (contrary to the walkthroughs). Lara should go through portals shown by either correct symbol above the doorway, and jump to the safe path after a burning floor path that is in-between the correct safe paths. Use the binoculars to see the symbols on the ceiling over the doorways to find the paths. This is not difficult despite the darkness---only the jumps in the dark using flares are difficult. The walkthroughs do show the correct paths, but they were found by trial-and-error, and not using the builder's built-in game clues.
hello I am stuck after this Burning floor puzzle and opening a grey door where is this door please ???? :beadyeyes: thanks

TombTitan

Post by TombTitan » 21 Oct 2019 10:45

The door is after jumping across the rows of symbol tiles in the lower level. You have to go back there again.

But you probably still have another gate to open behind that door, so it is best to wait until you complete everything in the area of the pillars (near the burning floor room) and pushable with the 2 gates after the pillars, and you get another picture of that open gray door.

STEPH50

Post by STEPH50 » 21 Oct 2019 11:53

TombTitan wrote:
21 Oct 2019 10:45
The door is after jumping across the rows of symbol tiles in the lower level. You have to go back there again.

But you probably still have another gate to open behind that door, so it is best to wait until you complete everything in the area of the pillars (near the burning floor room) and pushable with the 2 gates after the pillars, and you get another picture of that open gray door.
thank you very much :idea: 8)

Drakan

Post by Drakan » 21 Oct 2019 18:29

TombTitan wrote:
21 Oct 2019 06:40

Do not confuse Fexinspect with dozy. Fexinspect is a software and as the name suggests is used to inspect, and dozy a cheat command (which can be enabled or disabled by the builder).
By doing a search on fexinspect, I found a lot of people using this software. I will not quote them all because the list is long :D lol.
And I think you use this software too because with the details you give (do not say no, I would not believe you), so avoid your unpleasant comments.
In my case I had 2 solutions: or I abandoned the level since I was stuck in this zone, or I started again with a previous backup if this item was not too far (what I did because I liked the gameplay, otherwise it is obvious that I would have put the level in the trash). Thank you for the info on the 2 pushables but it's been a long time I finished this game :lol: .

STEPH50

Post by STEPH50 » 21 Oct 2019 18:39

STEPH50 wrote:
21 Oct 2019 11:53
TombTitan wrote:
21 Oct 2019 10:45

thank you very much :idea: 8)
Well stuck again impossible to find the trigger to open this second gold door ??? I think i did complete the two rooms with pushable …….??? What did I miss :beadyeyes: ? I have got the crowbar and the woodpiece. Thanks for the hint

SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by SuzanneJack » 21 Oct 2019 22:24

How do I get this door open please? I am going off the video step by step and after doing everything the door is open in the video but not my game. What did I do wrong?
savegame.0
(36.66 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
Can someone help me here? I'm having a melt down in my life. :bigcry: Just help me or tell me to shut the f up!

Phil
Mod
Mod

Post by Phil » 22 Oct 2019 00:30

I don't always play with sound. My fault. Secret #3 was the grenade gun. Secret #5 was not until much later, when I picked up grenade gun ammo in a pitch-black room beyond a crawl space. What was Secret #4?

Phil
Mod
Mod

Post by Phil » 22 Oct 2019 00:37

SuzanneJack wrote:
21 Oct 2019 22:24
How do I get this door open please?
The door is opened by stepping on four trigger tiles in this room. Here's the relevant portion of my walk:

Go to your right from the entrance to find crossbow arrows on the decorative mound. Go back to the entrance, loop left around the pillar and see the jumpswitch high up on the wall. Activate it, reverse roll, hop onto the ledge (note the closed door on your left) and continue along the wall to the far corner. Step on the trigger tile (1 of 4 to open the door you just passed) and go around the dormant lion statue to face a flame-blowing statue.

Take a step back from the edge. When the flames subside, stand jump forward and take another immediate standing jump up to the flat mound. Walk up to the ramp near the next corner, take one step back, wait for the flames to subside and take a running jump up to the trigger tile (2 of 4) and immediately back flip out of harm's way. There are two pushblocks close by. Move the outside block against the wall, then pull back the inside block to reveal a third trigger tile (3 of 4). Slide down, go past the closed door at the bottom of the steps and approach another flame-blowing statue at the corner. Hop forward onto the trigger tile (4 of 4) when the flames subside and take an immediate back flip.

You've made nearly a full circuit around this room, so return to that ledge opposite the jumpswitch near the entrance to find the door is now open.

SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by SuzanneJack » 22 Oct 2019 01:01

OMG, Phil, I didn't step on that tile after pulling the block out. Thank you my all so man! :2thumbsup:
Last edited by SuzanneJack on 22 Oct 2019 01:03, edited 1 time in total.

TombTitan

Post by TombTitan » 22 Oct 2019 01:02

Secret #4 is the small medipak in the burning floor room.

Secret #6 is near the end of level 1 (part 1), and secret #7 is in level 2.

Although unlikely, there may be more than 7 secrets in the game because there is no readme file, and the statistics screen does not show the true total number of secrets.