Here are the two maps of the most difficult puzzles of this Custom ^^

Drakan

Re: Igor Gois - The Myth of Khonsu

Post by Drakan » 12 Oct 2019 20:03

What level?
We must start at what level?
Because it's a little messy, level 1 in 3rd position
1.jpg
I started with level1:konshu ruins and it's dark and I do not find a lot of flares

TombTitan

Post by TombTitan » 12 Oct 2019 21:01

DoggettTV:
Thanks for the maps. I haven't reached the area of your first map, but I did the second map in a different order. Thus, there is more than one sequence that will work.

Drakan:
Play Level 1 first because the object of the game appears to be in Level 1 and you will have to go back to it once you get certain items in another level.

The builder needs to learn a lot about building for players to want to play this game. This is a complicated but very interesting game. Yet the builder chose to be sadistic to players by making it way too dark with limited flares. It is almost impossible to do the puzzle in the burning floor maze without a compass and the extremely dark environment.

Phil
Mod
Mod

Post by Phil » 12 Oct 2019 22:34

TombTitan wrote:
12 Oct 2019 21:01
It is almost impossible to do the puzzle in the burning floor maze without a compass and the extremely dark environment.
Mazes and darkness, a most unholy combination. If I play these levels, I'll give myself unlimited flares at the very beginning.

SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by SuzanneJack » 13 Oct 2019 02:11

Phil wrote:
12 Oct 2019 22:34
TombTitan wrote:
12 Oct 2019 21:01
It is almost impossible to do the puzzle in the burning floor maze without a compass and the extremely dark environment.
Mazes and darkness, a most unholy combination. If I play these levels, I'll give myself unlimited flares at the very beginning.
How do you do that Phil? There is no compass. Don't think I'll play this.

TombTitan

Post by TombTitan » 13 Oct 2019 02:43

Right idea, Suzanne. Wait for the written walkthrough because at present some of the puzzles do not have a clear explanation.

For example, the burning room maze is supposed to be navigable by use of the symbols shown in colored lights high on the wall after using the monkey swing jumpswitch. But I could never figure out the strategy due to the extreme darkness and limited floor space to use the binoculars on the ceiling tiles. It is not supposed to be "trial and error" as some on the levelbase think, and everybody has to do.

There is no clear hint as to where and when to use the shovel to dig up the canopic jar.

Also, this is not an easy game.

P.S. Note that this thread should be renamed as level 1 (part 1) since there are 2 more levels and a second part to level 1 after level 2.

DoggettTV

Post by DoggettTV » 13 Oct 2019 03:08

TombTitan: The maps are of two different levels. For this reason I did not specify the level.

The Levels are:
Level 1 Part 1
Level 2
Level 1 Part 2
Level 3 :2thumbsup:

Phil: Oh nice! Well, I wanted to be just help! If you already have a map ready, no problem! ^^
However, I would be happy to design these maps for you! :angel:

SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by SuzanneJack » 13 Oct 2019 03:18

TombTitan wrote:
13 Oct 2019 02:43
Right idea, Suzanne. Wait for the written walkthrough because at present some of the puzzles do not have a clear explanation.

For example, the burning room maze is supposed to be navigable by use of the symbols shown in colored lights high on the wall after using the monkey swing jumpswitch. But I could never figure out the strategy due to the extreme darkness and limited floor space to use the binoculars on the ceiling tiles. It is not supposed to be "trial and error" as some on the levelbase think, and everybody has to do.

There is no clear hint as to where and when to use the shovel to dig up the canopic jar.

Also, this is not an easy game.

P.S. Note that this thread should be renamed as level 1 (part 1) since there are 2 more levels and a second part to level 1 after level 2.
I will wait for the wt/video, cuz this is not enjoyable, just aggravating :angry:

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 13 Oct 2019 03:30

DoggettTV wrote:
13 Oct 2019 03:08
Phil: Oh nice! Well, I wanted to be just help! If you already have a map ready, no problem! ^^
However, I would be happy to design these maps for you! :angel:
he didn't say he had the maps
he say more and less
he hate mazes and darkness
so i am almost sure he will add the pictures to the walkthrough

SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by SuzanneJack » 14 Oct 2019 20:31

What are the settings supposed to be? I just got my computer back and can't get this to work. :(
Untitled.jpg
This is what I get.

TombTitan

Post by TombTitan » 14 Oct 2019 22:23

Suzanne, why are you messing around with settings? Just play the game as is (although I said earlier that you should not play this game). You do not need to change the settings of this game, and you can not make it brighter.

If you can't play any Tomb Raider game, then you need to do technical changes in the registry, etc. to delete entries. I can't help you via the internet.

You should never do changes on DirectX even if something says to do it. But I can not tell from your posted picture what your problem is.

Most modern Windows operating systems use default desktop graphics settings that can not be tweaked without inviting problems. This is what Microsoft did in the last 20 years. You used to be able to make the screen brighter, but now Windows and the PC graphics chipset manufacturers use "theme" settings that are very complicated to tweak.

SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by SuzanneJack » 14 Oct 2019 22:44

I didn't touch the settings, was just asking if they were different. My game crashes to desk top when I load it and the pic is of the crash. I'll try another game. Nope can't play any tr games :bigcry:

TombTitan

Post by TombTitan » 15 Oct 2019 00:31

Suzanne, do you have a registry cleaning program such as Norton Utilites, System Mechanics or ccleaner (latter is free on the internet). You probably need to clean the registry to remove custom controls put on it by malware or something.

You can download ccleaner (use google for the link -- I think it is Piriform at www.ccleaner.com).

Also, use the Windows Task Manager to make sure you don't have any tomb.exe applications running in memory.

Storm Chaser

Post by Storm Chaser » 15 Oct 2019 00:42

ccleaner is superb. Repairs all sorts of problems with the registry and cleans all the crap off your hard drive.

SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by SuzanneJack » 15 Oct 2019 01:12

Storm Chaser wrote:
15 Oct 2019 00:42
ccleaner is superb. Repairs all sorts of problems with the registry and cleans all the crap off your hard drive.
Do I have to install the level editor and where is it? I tried from another site but only works to get the game up, but all pixcles and can't read.