Jose Recovering The Starship

Post by vimmers » 10 Sep 2019 05:23

how do i open this set of doors
Attachments
jose.jpg

STEPH50

Re: Jose Recovering The Starship

Post by STEPH50 » 10 Sep 2019 11:42

hello if remenber well top of this roof, via a serial jump lefside of this building.

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 10 Sep 2019 12:54

had being up there and got a energy cell and used it up there
so missing 1

found the second one to on the roof

José
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by José » 10 Sep 2019 14:04

The blue rays are harmless.
They are hints so the players can know the tiles they must check.
At the top of the gazebo there's a statue where you can replenish your health.

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 10 Sep 2019 17:28

José wrote:
10 Sep 2019 14:04

At the top of the gazebo there's a statue where you can replenish your health.
and under it

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 10 Sep 2019 17:34

Well, I'm after the last spinning-something, inside the room with masks, a pool and very quiet ETs (thus far). What exactly do I have to do here? Or, at least, how do I open the trapdoor at the ladder?

Never mind, there's a video walkthough already, so I've gotten that far (that is, knowing how to open that trapdoor). For some reason, I couldn't push the statue faces... As for the rest, we shall see. I haven't needed help so far. Hopefully, it won't be needed again.

José
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by José » 10 Sep 2019 18:04

Jorge22 wrote:
10 Sep 2019 17:34
Well, I'm after the last spinning-something, inside the room with masks, a pool and very quiet ETs (thus far). What exactly do I have to do here? Or, at least, how do I open the trapdoor at the ladder?

Never mind, there's a video walkthough already, so I've gotten that far (that is, knowing how to open that trapdoor). For some reason, I couldn't push the statue faces... As for the rest, we shall see. I haven't needed help so far. Hopefully, it won't be needed again.
When you enter in that room, the torches will light, but one of the torches is different than the others. That's the hint to know what face you can push. (The face behind the pillar with that different torch)

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 10 Sep 2019 18:08

Oh! I hadn't noticed that. Gracias!

eRIC
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by eRIC » 10 Sep 2019 20:01

have finished : very fun level :2thumbsup:

just wanted to report for you José something i found a bit strange when playing =>
SpoilerShow
that is in the room with the timed rising block and the pushables, so after finishing i watched this passage in a videowalk and what happened was different than in my game :
in my game : after the timed block , there is a tile in a corner where Lara can explodes if she walks on it (okay). There is a 2nd tile with the same pattern with an object on it . Lara exploded here too , so i could not get that object. I found that strange , i continue and on the upper level above that tile , there is a pedestal with nothing on it.
While in the video : Lara does not explode when walking on the 2nd pattern tile and can pick up the object ; also on the upper level there is a weapon on the pedestal (it seems to be the magnum) .
I wonder what causes these differences. I got the lasersight from the dead body but it was useless , i shot the shotable thingie in the corner with an explosive ammo.
For info , i did not get all secrets , so if these difference has to do with secret(s) , do not answer so to not spoil it.

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 10 Sep 2019 20:20

eRIC wrote:
10 Sep 2019 20:01

just wanted to report for you José something i found a bit strange when playing =>
SpoilerShow
that is in the room with the timed rising block and the pushables, so after finishing i watched this passage in a videowalk and what happened was different than in my game :
in my game : after the timed block , there is a tile in a corner where Lara can explodes if she walks on it (okay). There is a 2nd tile with the same pattern with an object on it . Lara exploded here too , so i could not get that object. I found that strange , i continue and on the upper level above that tile , there is a pedestal with nothing on it.
While in the video : Lara does not explode when walking on the 2nd pattern tile and can pick up the object ; also on the upper level there is a weapon on the pedestal (it seems to be the magnum) .
I wonder what causes these differences. I got the lasersight from the dead body but it was useless , i shot the shotable thingie in the corner with an explosive ammo.
For info , i did not get all secrets , so if these difference has to do with secret(s) , do not answer so to not spoil it.
outside above the door you enter to the timed room
are 2 thing to shoot
the player you have seen have probably shoot them with pistols from the roof where you shall use the energy cells
or from where you do the timed run to the burning tile

the pedestal have the revolver
you shall shoot the 3 heads across the room

eRIC
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by eRIC » 10 Sep 2019 23:18

thanks for the reply.
so the magnum was a secret and not the laser-sight ?...
not sure about the '3 heads' : I shot only one thing in a corner with explosive ammo (i don't know what it was maybe a thing with 3 heads ?) anwyay this shooting made the platform appear in the middle of the room.

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 10 Sep 2019 23:48

There are three sculpted heads. I don't know but I shot one (perhaps the middle one?) to make the gun appear and then I shot the mouth of the one farther to the right using the laser sight.
That's it.

I don't think the one on the left has any use but I may be wrong.

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 11 Sep 2019 01:56

eRIC wrote:
10 Sep 2019 23:18
thanks for the reply.
so the magnum was a secret and not the laser-sight ?...
not sure about the '3 heads' : I shot only one thing in a corner with explosive ammo (i don't know what it was maybe a thing with 3 heads ?) anwyay this shooting made the platform appear in the middle of the room.
no revolver was not a secret but a necessary item to shoot that
vase or what it was high up
the helmet on the explosive tile are a secret

eRIC
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by eRIC » 11 Sep 2019 07:47

thanks guys. It becomes clear now. Wanted to be sure before writing the review :)

José
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by José » 11 Sep 2019 08:36

eRIC wrote:
10 Sep 2019 20:01

SpoilerShow
Well, the way Vimmers commented was the intended way.
I never thought the vase in the corner could be shot with explosive ammo. Aaaaaarg! :bomb:
The intended way:
Once you get up in the upper level, when you hoist up, there's a camera showing the face at the other side of the room. The pedestal in the corner is empty, but if you shoot one of the faces (no matter what face, any of the three faces will do the work), the revolver will appear on the pedestal and you can combine it with the sight to shoot the vase in the corner.
About the helmet on the dangerous tile, it's only a secret. If you shoot one of the vases outside, on the ledge above the entrance of this building, the mine on that tile should explode, and then you can pick up the helmet.