players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

DoggettTV

Re: Sabatu - Mystery of The Lost Pyramid - level I

Post by DoggettTV » 04 Jun 2019 15:42

TombTitan wrote:
03 Jun 2019 03:16
Regarding double secrets:

1. Shooting the bones to open the gate and going there is NOT a secret ("double choice secret"). I tested this today by not getting any of the official secrets in the pyramid area, and there was no secret chime/count for going in the gate after shooting the bones.

2. Although the uzi clips in the boulder part of the level will register as a secret ("double choice secret") (I tried it with my old saves), you can only do this AFTER completing all of the tasks in that part of the level and opening the pit to the pyramid area. And as nad pointed out, you would presumably have registered the secret at the ledge with the raised block and lever room previously. Thus, I still think this is a game bug that is accidentally created by a trigger error of some kind. But then again maybe Sabatu intended this too. He will need to answer this question.
The room where you shoot the bones on the floor, I would have bet a kidney that had been a secret :lol:

Sabatu

Post by Sabatu » 07 Jun 2019 11:37

Hi Guys. Sorry for responding "Too early :)" About secrets. Yes, It was a bug. because I have almost 11 secrets and NGLE seems to have some strange limit just for 8 secrets :) So I removed few of them but obviously, I still keep 9 secrets. I forgot or just do not know how to COUNT :) I hope it is not some major problem or something game-breaking :)

DoggettTV

Post by DoggettTV » 07 Jun 2019 15:43

Sabatu wrote:
07 Jun 2019 11:37
Hi Guys. Sorry for responding "Too early :)" About secrets. Yes, It was a bug. because I have almost 11 secrets and NGLE seems to have some strange limit just for 8 secrets :) So I removed few of them but obviously, I still keep 9 secrets. I forgot or just do not know how to COUNT :) I hope it is not some major problem or something game-breaking :)
9 Secrets? I found all 10 of them
Attachments
Screen.jpg

nad

Post by nad » 07 Jun 2019 16:03

Maybe Sabatu means 9 in the first part.
Stay at home and play Tomb Raider custom levels

DoggettTV

Post by DoggettTV » 08 Jun 2019 04:05

nad wrote:
07 Jun 2019 16:03
Maybe Sabatu means 9 in the first part.
aaaaaaah okay, then my bad XD

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 08 Jun 2019 08:29

if there are 9 in first level then there are 12 in all
unless there are more than 3 in second part

Sabatu please clarify what you mean
so the walkthrough can be updated

Phil
Mod
Mod

Post by Phil » 09 Jun 2019 19:47

I'm still fairly early in the first level and was having a good time until my game abruptly crashed without explanation. (This has happened in other games, too, so I'm not picking on Mystery of the Lost Pyramid for any particular reason.) This message popped up on my screen:

TRNG - Detected Unrecoverable Crash
Informations about current crash saved in following file:

"C:\Download\Lost Pyramid\Last_Crash_1.txt"

NOTE: you removed CRS (Crash Resume System). [No, I didn't. I don't even know what Crash Resume System is.] If you want avoid crashes you should enable newly CRS. [How do you "enable newly" something? More to the point, is this Crash Resume System something that should be included with the download?]

Edit: I think it might have something to do with the tinman you encounter in the area with the two Golden Vraeuses. Just after killing the tinman the first time I played, the game crashed while I was performing some routine task, and upon reload the game crashed when I fired the first shot at the tinman.
Last edited by Phil on 09 Jun 2019 20:03, edited 1 time in total.

Ryan
Keen Eye of the Week
Keen Eye of the Week

Post by Ryan » 09 Jun 2019 20:02

That happened to me in the first level as well. What worked for me was to go back to my most recent save and play through the problem spot again. The second time through, the crashes completely disappeared and I encountered none in the second level. I don't think the Crash Resume System is something we players can play around with.
No one but ourselves can free our minds...