Maat - Mystery of the Periapt Shard

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

Theda

Maat - Mystery of the Periapt Shard

Post by Theda » 09 Apr 2019 21:31

?????? What is this? A Demo? I picked up a crossbow, slid down a slope killed a guy, got his key and the "demo" is over?

What are the rest of the 145mb download for? This took me about 2 minutes.

PedroTheGamer

Re: Maat - Mystery of the Periapt Shard

Post by PedroTheGamer » 09 Apr 2019 21:40

I created maat_aka I got tired of people talking that I am a thief, always up to their deaths, the intention was for them to understand that I want to change and be who I am, I will be yes, but do not want to hate me? many of them that and only play TRLE, hate me why copied I want to change! I want to be someone in life, I just want everyone to forgive me, and that I promise to be better and prove my ability and end this hell that everyone is going through me.

Sorry all,MichaelP,i created this because,i very das i not post forever TRLE games,no delet this game i talk with you,i need this. I'm depressed. Game is not troll really existe and post in Maat_aka_87 :cry:
I'm actually happy to be here, but so many projects, that I hardly know which one to start / finish, any idea? :roll:

Phil
Mod
Mod

Post by Phil » 09 Apr 2019 22:48

Looks like one less walkthrough for me to worry about.

nad

Post by nad » 09 Apr 2019 23:15

Theda wrote:
09 Apr 2019 21:31
?????? What is this? A Demo? I picked up a crossbow, slid down a slope killed a guy, got his key and the "demo" is over?

What are the rest of the 145mb download for? This took me about 2 minutes.
Yes. After the key the game is over.
But you can also look for a jumpswich on a pillar down in the church .. go up the stairs and look for a push button to open that door on the balkony for some more swiches to open the trapdoor in the main hall .. take a secret up there in a corner .. get down and get the artefakt .. kill some more enemies and finish the game.

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 09 Apr 2019 23:29

Such drama!

You're still impossibly young... Just hang out with your friends, be good to your family and become someone in real life. Yes, you can.

Theda

Post by Theda » 10 Apr 2019 03:25

nad wrote:
09 Apr 2019 23:15
Yes. After the key the game is over.
But you can also look for a jumpswich on a pillar down in the church .. go up the stairs and look for a push button to open that door on the balkony for some more swiches to open the trapdoor in the main hall .. take a secret up there in a corner .. get down and get the artefakt .. kill some more enemies and finish the game.
Thanks. Seems like I did not look close enough....but I had such hard times killing that one guy that I was pretty convinced he is the key to more :lol: :hammer:

and well, looks like you gave phil a couple hints there :bandana:

btw @pedro it really does not look bad at all, I just did not explore things enough. Keep going.
Last edited by Theda on 10 Apr 2019 03:32, edited 1 time in total.

PedroTheGamer

Post by PedroTheGamer » 10 Apr 2019 03:32

I make better version, and again,sorry for that.
I'm actually happy to be here, but so many projects, that I hardly know which one to start / finish, any idea? :roll:

DJ Full
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by DJ Full » 10 Apr 2019 05:00

All right Pedro, since you keep PM-ing people and insisting you built this from scratch:
this is retextured Mirai, people on discord proved it but they can't be arsed to report.
We are tired. We have lives, projects and even I shouldn't spend a second on this post...

Before this thing gets removed: I need to admit the retexturing is very, very good.
If you had author's permission I would rate it to 8/10 or around that for pure graphics.
Why won't you keep this direction but go from ABSOLUTE zero including geometry.

Everybody knows you actually ARE capable of making a good level so why won't you.
It's not even about copying and stealing already, it's just exhausting, wearing out.
Quit this crap and DO. SOMETHING. GOOD. NOW.
MAKE WIDESHOT GREAT AGAIN

PedroTheGamer

Post by PedroTheGamer » 10 Apr 2019 11:32

I try this later...school now

Gerty
Mod
Mod

Post by Gerty » 11 Apr 2019 12:16

This level is no longer there for downloading, as Pedro used yet again a fake profile.
Closing this one.
Oops, I did it again... Image