Gabriel Croft - The Hidden Tomb

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

Post Reply
WombRaider
Member
Member
Posts: 260
Joined: 31 Aug 2002 09:25

Gabriel Croft - The Hidden Tomb

Post by WombRaider » 22 Sep 2018 03:15

I have reached a room with a pushable block.
The block will only push foward 1 space.
Not seeing any way to get to the other side of the block.
This is after placing the red gem and entering a room with a floor switch up high.
Threw the switch which opened an underwater gate....swim through to the room with the pushable block.
Stuck here...

User avatar
Cerebralfire
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 06 Jun 2014 12:52

Re: Gabriel Croft - The Hidden Tomb

Post by Cerebralfire » 22 Sep 2018 04:14

To gain access to the other side, you need to get a key (Iris key I think it was). You get that by going to the other side of where you got the red gem (via a wall crack).
After you have the key, you go the floor of that room of pillars, and between 4 pillars is a hole in the floor and then some nasty doors with teeth trying to kill you. You need to pull the block you noted out in order to push another one to its right side. I'm currently trying to find the crossbow atm.

FYI: According to trle.net, the level is called "The Forbidden Tomb", hope this helps :)

User avatar
Doggett D. McDogg
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 57
Joined: 06 Jul 2018 15:01
Location: Italy

Re: Gabriel Croft - The Hidden Tomb

Post by Doggett D. McDogg » 22 Sep 2018 04:59

WombRaider wrote:
22 Sep 2018 03:15
I have reached a room with a pushable block.
The block will only push foward 1 space.
Not seeing any way to get to the other side of the block.
This is after placing the red gem and entering a room with a floor switch up high.
Threw the switch which opened an underwater gate....swim through to the room with the pushable block.
Stuck here...
- In the room where you found the block to move, pull it back that block.
Then you must find the Red Key that takes you to the other side and with that Block moved you can access the next room ;)

- If you do not find the Key Hole of the Red Key, it is in the room before you get to the second floor of the room with the two mummies.
There is a hidden staircase made of grass ^^

User avatar
Cerebralfire
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 06 Jun 2014 12:52

Re: Gabriel Croft - The Hidden Tomb

Post by Cerebralfire » 22 Sep 2018 06:05

Thanks Doggett, I don't think I would have spotted that at all, cheers :)

Love your YT walkthroughs btw :bm:

WombRaider
Member
Member
Posts: 260
Joined: 31 Aug 2002 09:25

Re: Gabriel Croft - The Hidden Tomb

Post by WombRaider » 22 Sep 2018 06:10

yes its the Forbidden Tomb..Sleepy I guess.

Thanks for the info

WombRaider
Member
Member
Posts: 260
Joined: 31 Aug 2002 09:25

Re: Gabriel Croft - The Hidden Tomb

Post by WombRaider » 22 Sep 2018 06:21

Used an ANKH to enter the room after the sliding steel doors.Not a key.
I see the way now..Thanks

User avatar
vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 11351
Joined: 15 Mar 2002 16:10
Location: denmark

Re: Gabriel Croft - The Hidden Tomb

Post by vimmers » 22 Sep 2018 08:14

neat little game
4.jpg
5.jpg

User avatar
Doggett D. McDogg
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 57
Joined: 06 Jul 2018 15:01
Location: Italy

Re: Gabriel Croft - The Hidden Tomb

Post by Doggett D. McDogg » 23 Sep 2018 02:34

Cerebralfire wrote:
22 Sep 2018 06:05
Thanks Doggett, I don't think I would have spotted that at all, cheers :)

Love your YT walkthroughs btw :bm:
You're very welcome ^^
Thank you buddy :)

User avatar
Torry
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Posts: 3119
Joined: 25 Aug 2001 00:38
Location: Adelaide, Australia

Re: Gabriel Croft - The Hidden Tomb

Post by Torry » 25 Sep 2018 00:56

How do you get rid of the wraiths after picking up the red gem?

Never mind. Figured it out.

User avatar
Torry
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Posts: 3119
Joined: 25 Aug 2001 00:38
Location: Adelaide, Australia

Re: Gabriel Croft - The Hidden Tomb

Post by Torry » 25 Sep 2018 03:45

I am in a room with a central long pool with no way forward. What do be done in this room? I have the telescopic sight and crossbow bolts but no crossbow.

Never mind. Found the crossbow.

User avatar
Doggett D. McDogg
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 57
Joined: 06 Jul 2018 15:01
Location: Italy

Re: Gabriel Croft - The Hidden Tomb

Post by Doggett D. McDogg » 25 Sep 2018 05:18

Torry wrote:
25 Sep 2018 00:56
How do you get rid of the wraiths after picking up the red gem?

Never mind. Figured it out.
Dive into the water from there.
Open the underwater door and when you leave the water on the left there is a kind of monument that exorcises it ^^

User avatar
Doggett D. McDogg
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 57
Joined: 06 Jul 2018 15:01
Location: Italy

Re: Gabriel Croft - The Hidden Tomb

Post by Doggett D. McDogg » 25 Sep 2018 05:23

Torry wrote:
25 Sep 2018 03:45
I am in a room with a central long pool with no way forward. What do be done in this room? I have the telescopic sight and crossbow bolts but no crossbow.

Never mind. Found the crossbow.
You must try to climb from a slide to the right from which you came.
Going higher and higher until you find a sort of stone dragon head. You have to shoot with the crossbow a yellow jewel in your mouth and the door behind you it will open ^^

Sorry my english...

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests