rufierto - Return to the Pacific - Dutchys Rescue-the Beach

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

Seler34

rufierto - Return to the Pacific - Dutchys Rescue-the Beach

Post by Seler34 » 06 Jul 2018 16:06

I am at the beginning but where to go to or do?
Muliverse-quantum level!

Titak

Re: rufierto - Return to the Pacific - Dutchys Rescue-the Beach

Post by Titak » 06 Jul 2018 16:10

Try to get to the top of the waterfall.
SpoilerShow
Use the rocks on the left side of the waterfall. (Left when facing the waterfall)
Nothing is in contradiction with nature,
only in contradiction with what we know of it.

Seler34

Post by Seler34 » 06 Jul 2018 16:33

Where i need to use beach key?
Muliverse-quantum level!

rufierto

Post by rufierto » 06 Jul 2018 16:40

SpoilerShow
go to waterfall again, this time instead of going in cave, go to southside of the water on the hill
Rescue Dutchy!!!!

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 07 Jul 2018 03:12

maybe a little to easy to get this secret :D
Attachments
ruf.jpg

Dutchy
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Dutchy » 07 Jul 2018 07:34

That one is...

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 10 Jul 2018 10:24

Jesus Christ! Avast has just aborted the download because, as it said, the link was infected with Url:Mal. Malware really? B................. them! I'm going to try and disconnect it for a few minutes but I'm not sure it won't eat the exe afterwards... And I don't like to disconnect the antivirus.

I just started checking the files and it said they contained Win32:Wrong-Inf-A. Not the usual stuff. This is what the net tells us about it:

"Win32:WrongInf-A [Susp] is a specific detection used by Avast Antivirus, AVG Antivirus, Microsoft Security Essentials and other antivirus products to indicate and detect a Potentially Unwanted Program. ... Win32:WrongInf-A [Susp] is an adware program, that displays pop-up ads and advertisements on web pages that you visit.Mar 8, 2015"

I really hope I don't get any kind of an advertising adware with it. That's the kind of thing not to be expected at all.
"I waved to my neighbour/My neighbour waved to me/But my neighbour/Is my enemy/I kept waving my arms/Till I could not see/Under fifteen feet of pure white snow"

Doggett D. McDogg

Post by Doggett D. McDogg » 10 Jul 2018 12:42

Jorge22 wrote:
10 Jul 2018 10:24
Jesus Christ! Avast has just aborted the download because, as it said, the link was infected with Url:Mal. Malware really? B................. them! I'm going to try and disconnect it for a few minutes but I'm not sure it won't eat the exe afterwards... And I don't like to disconnect the antivirus.

I just started checking the files and it said they contained Win32:Wrong-Inf-A. Not the usual stuff. This is what the net tells us about it:

"Win32:WrongInf-A [Susp] is a specific detection used by Avast Antivirus, AVG Antivirus, Microsoft Security Essentials and other antivirus products to indicate and detect a Potentially Unwanted Program. ... Win32:WrongInf-A [Susp] is an adware program, that displays pop-up ads and advertisements on web pages that you visit.Mar 8, 2015"

I really hope I don't get any kind of an advertising adware with it. That's the kind of thing not to be expected at all.
I never use the antivirus, for these reasons...
TRLE levels should all be safe. I think so.. :?

billie2001

Post by billie2001 » 10 Jul 2018 14:09

@Jorge22 Why don't you try Avira antivirus? It is considered to be very good and is not so intrusive as Avast.

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 10 Jul 2018 14:14

They should indeed.

It all depends on how much a builder takes care of keeping his/her computer clean, doesn't it?

And then it depends on Michael. Or whoever else on other sites.

My only issue is that isn't what's normal. The usual stuff (when builders use TREP) is for Avast to bother me with IDP.Generic that sometimes turns into IDP.Alexa. That, I think, is totally safe. This was on a different league.

So, I'm not making an annoucement or a formal request but it would be nice if Rufierto (and even Michael, I guess) checked their computers for the aforementioned (the "aformentioned", that's a nice word, ain't it?) adware. I don't know, just to be 100% sure. It's probably not a huge thing but nobody wants adware.
"I waved to my neighbour/My neighbour waved to me/But my neighbour/Is my enemy/I kept waving my arms/Till I could not see/Under fifteen feet of pure white snow"

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 10 Jul 2018 14:16

billie2001 wrote:
10 Jul 2018 14:09
@Jorge22 Why don't you try Avira antivirus? It is considered to be very good and is not so intrusive as Avast.
I have. I once used to have it until it became quite intrusive regarding - wait for it! - TR levels. That was years ago. Still, I need a good AV, not just for trle. I mean, one shouldn't even really need it that much for trle.

Still, just to keep you up to date, Avast has eaten the exe several times and I restored it as many and added the folder it's in to the exclusions and still it won't let me restore it anymore. No problem. I'm using Cakeworld rebaked exe as my rescue exe. It works and has worked before on several occasions. Lucky us we're able to use an exe from a different level not forgetting to add my special thanks to DJ Full.
Last edited by Jorge22 on 10 Jul 2018 14:30, edited 1 time in total.

billie2001

Post by billie2001 » 10 Jul 2018 14:29

I have put the TRLE folder to the exceptions and it never bothers me anymore.
But yes, I take it as a given that they are not really a threat. :D

rufierto

Post by rufierto » 10 Jul 2018 22:57

I have heard the reason for this issue is I used flep for this game. So the exe file is modified. I guarantee there is no malware, except the ingame ad for Heinekin...lol :D
Rescue Dutchy!!!!

Dutchy
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Dutchy » 11 Jul 2018 11:48

Yeah, cannot get around "my" adware :lol:

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 11 Jul 2018 14:35

Well, it's no laughing matter really. ;)

Thing is it's always reacted to the use of TREP. But it never reacted this way (just check above). I mean, safety's a valid concern. And loads of people's computers have been infected by people who had no idea their computers were infected in the first place - it's a classic. Don't say you never heard anything like "yeah, I only keep the Microsoft antivirus, especially now after Windows 10 when they have it all monitored" or even worse "I have no concerns, so I don't even use an antivirus". I guess one needs to suddenly have to save one's computer (just because it's been on the web, no special place necessarily, definitely not opening weird attachments anywhere) from absolute death by using different security layers to understand it's actually how it is.

I'm sure you're not some computer newbie, so, yeah, you do know I'm right. Right? :)

Btw, just found "your" Heineken. I'll trade it for a Coronita. :D