Osvaldo - The Temple of Seth - El Abismo

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

TombTitan

Osvaldo - The Temple of Seth - El Abismo

Post by TombTitan » 27 Jun 2018 19:15

Are both secrets obtained before going through the machine door to start the next level (sand level)?

José
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Re: Osvaldo - The Temple of Seth - El Abismo

Post by José » 27 Jun 2018 19:34

Yes.
Hints:
1- There's a crawlspace in one of the big walls of the abyss. Use binoculars with light.
2.- There's a trapdoor in the room with many blocks where you got the steam emitters hint. To open that trapdoor you need to do something first in the area with many fire emitters where you get the cartouche. (Think about the way you used to open the door)

TombTitan

Re: Osvaldo - The Temple of Seth - El Abismo

Post by TombTitan » 27 Jun 2018 22:46

Thanks Jose,
You obviously have better eyes than me because I did use the binoculars to look at all the walls everywhere. And I thought something like that was what it must be before I made my earlier post. I'll look again. [I would not be surprised if it was near the moveable trapdoor because that always seemed to be more than a blocker.]

I had no trouble getting the second (or first) secret. I knew what to do when I first played this level before going back to get the tower level secrets yesterday, but I never got the steam emitter clue that you mentioned because I got that secret before I went on the steam blocks by looking for pickups on the floor there.