CMS - Ice Age 3 - Highway Construction Site

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

Titak

Re: CMS - IceAge3 - Highway Construction Site

Post by Titak » 26 May 2018 21:50

I got a second dynamite item.
But where do I use it?
I'm in the cave with the digger and the guys sitting on it.
There's a jumpswitch, but I can't seem to reach it. :thinking:
Nothing is in contradiction with nature,
only in contradiction with what we know of it.

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 26 May 2018 23:13

jump up on the container under the jumpswitch
dynamite shall be placed on the rock behind the door there open with the jumpswitch

TheBoo

Post by TheBoo » 27 May 2018 03:49

I've got a crowbar fuse, dynamite, detonator key, cash, shotgun....I think that's what I've found in this area. opened up all the gates, I think. What next?

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 27 May 2018 04:56

in the tunnel where you run from the truck
look after a grating to shoot

TheBoo

Post by TheBoo » 27 May 2018 07:58

A grating on the right across from the yellow key entrance? Been there, did some timed runs. I don't know what else I might have missed, but I need a blue key and a yellow key.

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 27 May 2018 08:19

where the dynamite was i think there also was a key in 1 of the timed runs

TheBoo

Post by TheBoo » 27 May 2018 10:21

The dynamite was in the room with the burners, correct? I think that's where I got the dynamite and the fuse. Just checked again and didn't see anything.
Inside the construction area where the excavator was at, Lara "looked" at something near the excavator bucket....could this be what I'm missing?

TombTitan

Post by TombTitan » 27 May 2018 10:55

The dynamite is on the ground near where Lara looks in the construction area. In this game, many of the angles Lara looks at are not pointing correctly at the item.

Christiane

Post by Christiane » 27 May 2018 11:07

I had the blue key, the dynamite, the battery, the screwdriver, the papers, the can of soda, the I-phone
How to open the yellow doors? I do not have the yellow key
how to move the CMS truck?

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 27 May 2018 11:13

TheBoo wrote:
27 May 2018 10:21
The dynamite was in the room with the burners, correct? I think that's where I got the dynamite and the fuse. Just checked again and didn't see anything.
Inside the construction area where the excavator was at, Lara "looked" at something near the excavator bucket....could this be what I'm missing?
I found one dynamite stick in the room with the burners but no fuse. Was there really a fuse? I got the ladder from the excavator area but no dynamite. Still, I'm pretty much confused. No keys, nowhere to use the dynamite and the key detonator, nothing to do up on the top of everything if Lara climbs the ladder, no idea what the cola's for...
"I waved to my neighbour/My neighbour waved to me/But my neighbour/Is my enemy/I kept waving my arms/Till I could not see/Under fifteen feet of pure white snow"

Christiane

Post by Christiane » 27 May 2018 11:18

I made a mistake: I miss the blue key; I had the yellow for entry into the tunnel

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 27 May 2018 11:24

Yes, the fuse was there in the burner room. Still... no keys and no idea what I should do with the dynamite (found in the burner room, not in the excavator area, that's where I found the yellow ladder) and the detonator key, the cola... No clues whatsoever.

Btw, also no battery, no papers, no screwdriver and no i-phone.
"I waved to my neighbour/My neighbour waved to me/But my neighbour/Is my enemy/I kept waving my arms/Till I could not see/Under fifteen feet of pure white snow"

TheBoo

Post by TheBoo » 27 May 2018 11:29

TombTitan, I thought Lara was looking at the ladder under the excavator bucket, I have looked again and don't see any dynamite in any direction....Jorge22 how did you get the ladder? There's collision everywhere around that bucket, I can't pick up or move anything. I THINK I got the fuse in the RH room, and I THINK I got the dynamite in the LH room that has dynamite placed on a burner that explodes if you step on it. I've looked so much, I can't be sure of anything now.

Edit: Well blast it all, I just discovered Lara can operate the excavator....still trying to pick up the ladder as we speak.
Last edited by TheBoo on 27 May 2018 11:36, edited 1 time in total.

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 27 May 2018 11:35

TheBoo wrote:
27 May 2018 11:29
TombTitan, I thought Lara was looking at the ladder under the excavator bucket, I have looked again and don't see any dynamite in any direction....Jorge22 how did you get the ladder? There's collision everywhere around that bucket, I can't pick up or move anything. I THINK I got the fuse in the RH room, and I THINK I got the dynamite in the LH room that has dynamite placed on a burner that explodes if you step on it. I've looked so much, I can't be sure of anything now.
Hi. Just jump to the inside of the excavator, push a button there and it will move a rock to the side, leaving enough room for you to pick up the ladder and then place it nearby. I did get both the dynamite and the fuse in the burner room, that's correct. Still, I'm missing quite a few items and I have no idea what else I can do with the ones I've got and all the others I don't.

Christiane

Post by Christiane » 27 May 2018 11:39

for the ladder, it is necessary to move the shovel while climbing in the cabin
in the crane, there is a hatch on the ceiling. You have to climb and go to the end then jump to the house but I think you must have the fuse before