Psiko - Hypersquare - Now I Am Following You

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

TombTitan

Psiko - Hypersquare - Now I Am Following You

Post by TombTitan » 27 Apr 2018 09:58

I started this level with all secrets, but the sound did not completely play during the initial FMV even though the entire video played in the game. It played only the first 30 seconds and last 15 seconds of the FMV's sound (the sound did play in Windows media player however---this is not a codec problem). The remaining minutes in the middle of this long video about the TRA TechnoEgypt level had no sound but very good video.
[All other FMVs played fine in season2 so far]

Does this bug indicate a potential problem with the game features of this level?

psiko

Re: Psiko Hypersquare - Now I Am Following You

Post by psiko » 27 Apr 2018 11:01

you shouldn't have problems with gameplay, but still it can be a codec issue, because trng uses an internal player, which is different from wmp.. I would try to check those codecs I wrote about in that txt inside fmv folder. Fmvs can be skipped once in game, so if you check this fmv works fine, no need to watch it till the end again :)

TombTitan

Post by TombTitan » 27 Apr 2018 22:24

I have been everywhere multiple times but I can only find 7 gift packs:
1. On the rooftop where a robot is.
2. In the art gallery
3. In the dress shop
4. On a high level floor of the orange building near a medical station
5. On top of the train
6. On the lower roof of the building (next to orange bldg.) with a robot near a zip line and switch
7. In the furniture lounge under a moveable storage vase

Where is the eighth gift pack please?

Note that these are the same gift packs listed in Jose's misleading post in the Arrival to Nairobi thread-- although he implied that all 8 were listed, actually he only listed the above 7 gift packs.

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 27 Apr 2018 23:43

after your 6 look down on an overhang
around between your 1 and 6 there are also a medical station

psiko

Post by psiko » 27 Apr 2018 23:45

I think you miss the one on a roof next to the white and grey round building. You can go up on that roof by the space-time sloped sectors next that building itself, in front of the furniture lounge entrance :)

TombTitan

Post by TombTitan » 28 Apr 2018 06:33

I found the last box after both of you posted your replies. Thank you Vimmers since that was indeed the missing gift pack. It is hard to spot from most places due to obstacles unless you are looking directly at its location. However, it is easily seen from the area of gift pack #6 which is also how to get it. Jose simply forgot to say that gift packs #5-6-7-8 are all accessed from the same building after completing the orange building tasks.

Thank you Psiko for your post. Since you mentioned space-time sloped sectors, you seem to have pointed out my gift pack #1. However, the missing gift pack I was looking for was on the building directly across from #1 and #7 near the medical station.

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 28 Apr 2018 07:57

i got that gift from the roof where you use a pipe to get up
on a bunch of pallets
not from yours nr 6

psiko

Post by psiko » 28 Apr 2018 11:55

it can be obtained both ways indeed. Vimmer's way is earlier, Tombtitan's is only after completing the "orange" bulding. Btw, that building together with many others are really existing in Nairobi, apart their functiomal destination, which is fictional in my game :)