Psiko - Hypersquare - Remake of Anniversary to back to return to Venice revised II

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

psiko

Re: Psiko Hypersquare - Remake of Anniversary to back to return to Venice revised II

Post by psiko » 24 Apr 2018 18:01

go on the roof of that main decorated building, next where you lowered that wooden stairs, there are some space-time blocks you can climb to press a jumo switch... then use the shortcut (the lowered stairs) to go up again, as a luminous block will lower, it's on the roof of the buiding with those rounded tourettes.

Treeble
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Re: Psiko Hypersquare - Remake of Anniversary to back to return to Venice revised II

Post by Treeble » 25 Apr 2018 00:29

Got into the church but can't find anything other than a hanging cable which I can't seem to understand how to operate lol. (Still missing the gold dragon, but I've got the showcases and the silver dragon since my previous session, yay progress!)

psiko

Post by psiko » 25 Apr 2018 00:40

it's a switch, jump forward and grab :)

Treeble
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Treeble » 25 Apr 2018 00:43

I figured as much, but can't find the right angle to do it lol. Tried from all three directions.

psiko

Post by psiko » 25 Apr 2018 00:45

then, position lara below it, do a backward jump and use the rockets... it's like a horizontal bar switch :)

Treeble
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Treeble » 25 Apr 2018 02:02

Ah, she won't grab hold of it with a standing jump, must be a forward jump (or backwards+rockets, as you suggested). :2thumbsup:

I've found myself stuck again though lol. In the mirror puzzles, I have arrived in the one with three timed tiles, I see what they do but fail to understand what I need to do. I can see a hidden jumpswitch in a corner near the mirror, but the raising block goes to high so I can't get to it. What am I not seeing? :hammer:

psiko

Post by psiko » 25 Apr 2018 02:38

you have the time flux specimen :)

Treeble
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Treeble » 25 Apr 2018 22:55

I was so focused on all rocketeering(?!) skills that I totally forgot about the basics lol. I had the timeflux bit figured out, but simply shimmying to the jumpswitch never crossed my mind lol. Onto Nairobi! :2thumbsup:

manarch2
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Re: Psiko - Hypersquare - Remake of Anniversary to back to return to Venice revised II

Post by manarch2 » 11 Aug 2018 12:48

I'm afraid I encountered the same problem as Vimmers with the warping into the Nairobi level. Can anyone do the final sequence for me and bring me to the next level?

https://www.file-upload.net/download-13 ... ame.2.html

manarch2
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Re: Psiko - Hypersquare - Remake of Anniversary to back to return to Venice revised II

Post by manarch2 » 12 Aug 2018 13:57

Thanks much, it worked fine :2thumbsup: