Sponge - Yu Tu Island

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

sandy2

Re: Sponge - Yu Tu Island

Post by sandy2 » 19 Apr 2018 00:36

I am shooting the dragon eggs at the location shown in the picture, but nothing happens?? What am I missing? thanks.

veronia

Post by veronia » 19 Apr 2018 09:31

I have load crashes. Looking for green key hole very annoying that advice on 2nd floor, then changing his mind. Don't say anything if you don't really know... :beadyeyes:
yaoza.

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 21 Apr 2018 11:11

And here I was so glad I'd finally found a game that wasn't bound to give me seizures!

Thing is I've got the Buddha's head and a candle and that just about sums it up. I've been everywhere, rooftops included, pushed the vase outside every possible where, I admit to my dumbness but I just don't know how to proceed... :?
"I waved to my neighbour/My neighbour waved to me/But my neighbour/Is my enemy/I kept waving my arms/Till I could not see/Under fifteen feet of pure white snow"

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 21 Apr 2018 12:19

Never mind (nobody minded thus far, that's a fact), thank God there's a guy posting all sorts of video walkies on Youtube.
"I waved to my neighbour/My neighbour waved to me/But my neighbour/Is my enemy/I kept waving my arms/Till I could not see/Under fifteen feet of pure white snow"