Greywolf - Charades in Venice

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

Post Reply
User avatar
vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 11966
Joined: 15 Mar 2002 16:10
Location: denmark

Greywolf - Charades in Venice

Post by vimmers » 29 Mar 2018 06:17

not sure about the code to keypad
i can't get any to work
i've seen 2 clocks
1 with 1200 or 2400
1 with 0817or18 or 2017or18
my best guess are 2018
but noone works
but shall it say code ok or what shall it do there are a trapdoor down under
+ 2 crowbar doors same place as the keypad
i also have the bag of sand and red wine
+2 rose jewel
and the ancient gun

ambonsall
Member
Member
Posts: 175
Joined: 02 Apr 2005 05:55

Re: Greywolf Charades in Venice

Post by ambonsall » 29 Mar 2018 14:58

Love to help you Vim, but can't find this level on trle.net or levelbase... :anxious:

Where did you find it?
Adrian

nad
Member
Member
Posts: 413
Joined: 12 Aug 2014 10:12
Location: Germany

Re: Greywolf Charades in Venice

Post by nad » 29 Mar 2018 16:33

ambonsall wrote:
29 Mar 2018 14:58
Love to help you Vim, but can't find this level on trle.net or levelbase... :anxious:

Where did you find it?
Look on aspidetr.com

User avatar
Jay
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Posts: 3882
Joined: 14 Mar 2003 12:13
Location: Davenport, Cheshire, England

Re: Greywolf Charades in Venice

Post by Jay » 29 Mar 2018 17:39

Same for me, Vimmers, I can't figure out the keypad combo either. Got the wine, bag of sand and one rose. No idea where the crowbar is and can't find a mask for the chap who offered to swap it for a lasersight (love his miniature elephant by the way). Have you been down the sewers? I did the timed platform run to get into the opening in the giant head, but Lara won't crawl in there so I have no idea what that's all about. I also pulled a couple of underwater levers which produced cut scenes of a trapdoor somewhere, but it hasn't opened yet so I assume there's another underwater lever somewhere. Utterly confused now.
Time may be a great healer
but it's a lousy beautician
Image

User avatar
vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 11966
Joined: 15 Mar 2002 16:10
Location: denmark

Re: Greywolf Charades in Venice

Post by vimmers » 29 Mar 2018 17:58

that trapdoor are probably behind the crowbar door where you used the blue key
1 part of the mask can you get by find the gold keys in the water area where the mask shall be used
use flares under the bridges
7 or 8 people are stuck with the code on levelbase

User avatar
raidertom
Member
Member
Posts: 435
Joined: 07 Oct 2011 06:05
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Greywolf Charades in Venice

Post by raidertom » 29 Mar 2018 18:04

Where was the ancient gun, vim?
Selfmade Javascript Minigames: http://www.magierlehrling.de/

User avatar
SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 7781
Joined: 02 Dec 2002 17:03
Location: IL USA

Re: Greywolf Charades in Venice

Post by SuzanneJack » 29 Mar 2018 18:13

Jay wrote:
29 Mar 2018 17:39
Same for me, Vimmers, I can't figure out the keypad combo either. Got the wine, bag of sand and one rose. No idea where the crowbar is and can't find a mask for the chap who offered to swap it for a lasersight (love his miniature elephant by the way). Have you been down the sewers? I did the timed platform run to get into the opening in the giant head, but Lara won't crawl in there so I have no idea what that's all about. I also pulled a couple of underwater levers which produced cut scenes of a trapdoor somewhere, but it hasn't opened yet so I assume there's another underwater lever somewhere. Utterly confused now.
Yes this is where I am stuck. Guess I'll look for more underwater levers.

User avatar
vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 11966
Joined: 15 Mar 2002 16:10
Location: denmark

Re: Greywolf Charades in Venice

Post by vimmers » 29 Mar 2018 18:22

raidertom wrote:
29 Mar 2018 18:04
Where was the ancient gun, vim?
i think it was up where you use the gold keys

User avatar
vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 11966
Joined: 15 Mar 2002 16:10
Location: denmark

Re: Greywolf Charades in Venice

Post by vimmers » 29 Mar 2018 18:37

got this from aspide
Greywolf wrote:
29 Mar 2018 18:15
vimmers wrote:
29 Mar 2018 06:11
1 with 1200 or 2400
1 with 0817or18 or 2017or18
SpoilerShow
Don't be so sharp!
In Italy, if somebody asks to another one "What time is it?" and it's eighteen past eight, the answer will be "It's twenty past eight." :P

User avatar
Jay
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Posts: 3882
Joined: 14 Mar 2003 12:13
Location: Davenport, Cheshire, England

Re: Greywolf Charades in Venice

Post by Jay » 29 Mar 2018 18:40

vimmers wrote:
29 Mar 2018 17:58
that trapdoor are probably behind the crowbar door where you used the blue key
1 part of the mask can you get by find the gold keys in the water area where the mask shall be used
use flares under the bridges
7 or 8 people are stuck with the code on levelbase
Thanks Vimmers, I shall go for a nice cold swim then. :D
Time may be a great healer
but it's a lousy beautician
Image

User avatar
SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 7781
Joined: 02 Dec 2002 17:03
Location: IL USA

Re: Greywolf Charades in Venice

Post by SuzanneJack » 29 Mar 2018 22:03

I am confused with the black and white Knight. I keep getting game over. Hints please, I know nothing about chess. Yes I read the book.

User avatar
SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 7781
Joined: 02 Dec 2002 17:03
Location: IL USA

Re: Greywolf Charades in Venice

Post by SuzanneJack » 29 Mar 2018 23:05

SuzanneJack wrote:
29 Mar 2018 22:03
I am confused with the black and white Knight. I keep getting game over. Hints please, I know nothing about chess. Yes I read the book.

User avatar
SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 7781
Joined: 02 Dec 2002 17:03
Location: IL USA

Re: Greywolf Charades in Venice

Post by SuzanneJack » 29 Mar 2018 23:16

Thanks vimmers for answering me :|

User avatar
vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 11966
Joined: 15 Mar 2002 16:10
Location: denmark

Re: Greywolf Charades in Venice

Post by vimmers » 30 Mar 2018 00:20

i haven't done it yet and it's the middle of night here

User avatar
SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 7781
Joined: 02 Dec 2002 17:03
Location: IL USA

Re: Greywolf Charades in Venice

Post by SuzanneJack » 30 Mar 2018 00:39

vimmers wrote:
30 Mar 2018 00:20
i haven't done it yet and it's the middle of night here
I'm so sorry I apologize just wanted to play the game but I lost my computer at 4pm

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests