Talos - Louloudaki Island

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

Post Reply
User avatar
SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 7296
Joined: 02 Dec 2002 17:03
Location: IL USA

Re: Talos - Louloudaki Island

Post by SuzanneJack » 28 Mar 2018 19:15

Where I pushed the block down that window doesn't shatter and is closed and the other one was the lasersite . Getting aggravated :(

I see Talos is here, she will help :D

User avatar
McRaider
Member
Member
Posts: 122
Joined: 10 Mar 2010 19:32
Location: FL,USA

Re: Talos - Louloudaki Island

Post by McRaider » 28 Mar 2018 19:18

Same for me..sorry but I give up with this level,if I have to run for hours and hours the game is not fun for me.Have to work tonight and if by that time I'm in the same loop I leave it.
Image

User avatar
Talos
Member
Member
Posts: 450
Joined: 22 Aug 2013 09:03
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Talos - Louloudaki Island

Post by Talos » 28 Mar 2018 19:24

SuzanneJack wrote:
28 Mar 2018 19:15
Where I pushed the block down that window doesn't shatter and is closed and the other one was the lasersite . Getting aggravated :(

I see Talos is here, she will help :D
Use the crowbar and look the Admiral s house (shot the window)
McRaider wrote:
28 Mar 2018 19:18
Same for me..sorry but I give up with this level,if I have to run for hours and hours the game is not fun for me.Have to work tonight and if by that time I'm in the same loop I leave it.
The level is very small, the solution its near you. Where are you stuck? Are you sure you used the items you collected?

User avatar
McRaider
Member
Member
Posts: 122
Joined: 10 Mar 2010 19:32
Location: FL,USA

Re: Talos - Louloudaki Island

Post by McRaider » 28 Mar 2018 19:27

I have the railroad ticket,sword that I used,missing letter and lasersight..
Image

User avatar
SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 7296
Joined: 02 Dec 2002 17:03
Location: IL USA

Re: Talos - Louloudaki Island

Post by SuzanneJack » 28 Mar 2018 19:30

Talos, I don't have the crowbar :(

McRaider I found the site after the jump switch in the house above the water hole. Then the window opens behind the guy.

Nope I am wrong! I don't have the site either. But, I not going to quit this level, I'm on a mission. :lol:

User avatar
Talos
Member
Member
Posts: 450
Joined: 22 Aug 2013 09:03
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Talos - Louloudaki Island

Post by Talos » 28 Mar 2018 19:34

McRaider wrote:
28 Mar 2018 19:27
I have the railroad ticket,sword that I used,missing letter and lasersight..
Use the ticket in the station (Donna summers disk--> old station key).

The letter you have to ship (the yellow box)

@Suzan: the crowbar It's in the time port (the jump switch, start level)

User avatar
SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 7296
Joined: 02 Dec 2002 17:03
Location: IL USA

Re: Talos - Louloudaki Island

Post by SuzanneJack » 28 Mar 2018 19:40

Yes I do have (need a break) and I got it where I said it was :blush:

User avatar
SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 7296
Joined: 02 Dec 2002 17:03
Location: IL USA

Re: Talos - Louloudaki Island

Post by SuzanneJack » 28 Mar 2018 19:42

Talos wrote:
28 Mar 2018 19:34
McRaider wrote:
28 Mar 2018 19:27
I have the railroad ticket,sword that I used,missing letter and lasersight..
Use the ticket in the station (Donna summers disk--> old station key).

The letter you have to ship (the yellow box)

@Suzan: the crowbar It's in the time port (the jump switch, start level)
This is the JS that I can not find. I must be blind, well I am really without my glasses.
I don't know what a time port is. :blush:

Is this the start you mean?
start.jpg

User avatar
Talos
Member
Member
Posts: 450
Joined: 22 Aug 2013 09:03
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Talos - Louloudaki Island

Post by Talos » 28 Mar 2018 19:53

SuzanneJack wrote:
28 Mar 2018 19:42
Talos wrote:
28 Mar 2018 19:34
McRaider wrote:
28 Mar 2018 19:27
I have the railroad ticket,sword that I used,missing letter and lasersight..
Use the ticket in the station (Donna summers disk--> old station key).

The letter you have to ship (the yellow box)

@Suzan: the crowbar It's in the time port (the jump switch, start level)
This is the JS that I can not find. I must be blind, well I am really without my glasses.
I don't know what a time port is. :blush:

Is this the start you mean?
start.jpg
I'm on the phone. The JS its near.
Go a little further, and look up. It's before we get out of that area.

User avatar
SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 7296
Joined: 02 Dec 2002 17:03
Location: IL USA

Re: Talos - Louloudaki Island

Post by SuzanneJack » 28 Mar 2018 19:53

Found it :D


User avatar
Talos
Member
Member
Posts: 450
Joined: 22 Aug 2013 09:03
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Talos - Louloudaki Island

Post by Talos » 28 Mar 2018 20:09

SuzanneJack wrote:
28 Mar 2018 19:53
Found it :D
Good :)

User avatar
McRaider
Member
Member
Posts: 122
Joined: 10 Mar 2010 19:32
Location: FL,USA

Re: Talos - Louloudaki Island

Post by McRaider » 28 Mar 2018 20:12

Ok,when to the beach and found the treasure..the end.
Thanks Erika for this level!!
Image

User avatar
Talos
Member
Member
Posts: 450
Joined: 22 Aug 2013 09:03
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Talos - Louloudaki Island

Post by Talos » 28 Mar 2018 20:13

McRaider wrote:
28 Mar 2018 20:12
Ok,when to the beach and found the treasure..the end.
Thanks Erika for this level!!
:angel: :2thumbsup: Thank you for playing :D

User avatar
SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 7296
Joined: 02 Dec 2002 17:03
Location: IL USA

Re: Talos - Louloudaki Island

Post by SuzanneJack » 28 Mar 2018 20:18

I think I have done everything except for the railroad ticket, didn't find that yet. Hint hint...loving this level like all of your's!!

Got the sword, grog and used the cannon ball after the grog ( how stupid of me). Just need the ticket.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests