Marcos - Send Nero to Hell!

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

Post Reply
User avatar
vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 11342
Joined: 15 Mar 2002 16:10
Location: denmark

Re: Marcos - Send Nero to Hell!

Post by vimmers » 08 Mar 2018 02:04

hurry up to the opened doors and jump to a monkeyswing

User avatar
Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 9487
Joined: 21 May 2003 04:26
Location: Portugal (Porto area)

Re: Marcos - Send Nero to Hell!

Post by Jorge22 » 08 Mar 2018 11:56

Same place exactly. Have jumped to the healing water room and the gladiator's making funny noises down below. I don't see any opened doors... :?
Image

User avatar
raidertom
Member
Member
Posts: 430
Joined: 07 Oct 2011 06:05
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Marcos - Send Nero to Hell!

Post by raidertom » 08 Mar 2018 12:02

There is a chain in a dark corner (left from the doors).
Selfmade Javascript Minigames: http://www.magierlehrling.de/

User avatar
SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 7300
Joined: 02 Dec 2002 17:03
Location: IL USA

Re: Marcos - Send Nero to Hell!

Post by SuzanneJack » 08 Mar 2018 14:18

vimmers wrote:
08 Mar 2018 02:04
hurry up to the opened doors and jump to a monkeyswing
At what point of the MS does he grab? I'm running and jumping to it but he doesn't grab. I tried to stand and grab, but too high up.

It's NoT happening. Will someone please grab the monkey swing for me? :angry:
savegame.3
(15.58 KiB) Downloaded 25 times

User avatar
eddy
Member
Member
Posts: 166
Joined: 27 Jun 2012 17:04
Location: Germany

Re: Marcos - Send Nero to Hell!

Post by eddy » 08 Mar 2018 15:02

Jump up and grab from here... :wink:
Attachments
savegame.3
(15.58 KiB) Downloaded 32 times
01000101011001000110010001111001

User avatar
Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 9487
Joined: 21 May 2003 04:26
Location: Portugal (Porto area)

Re: Marcos - Send Nero to Hell!

Post by Jorge22 » 08 Mar 2018 15:42

I don't get it... When I use the chain a bat appears and kills me instantly. Plus, I was supposed to use the sacred or holy or whatever it is water on the soldier and I don't have a clue how that's even possible.

So, what am I (obviously) missing?
Image

OldNick
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: 20 Jan 2015 18:13

Re: Marcos - Send Nero to Hell!

Post by OldNick » 08 Mar 2018 15:51

In timed door opening with multiple gladiators and crossbow with explosive ammo. Can't get timed run and arrows don't kill gladiators - what am i missing? (~Is after the underwater swim and lions). And I was so glad to see a new game posted.....

User avatar
SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 7300
Joined: 02 Dec 2002 17:03
Location: IL USA

Re: Marcos - Send Nero to Hell!

Post by SuzanneJack » 08 Mar 2018 15:52

@ Jorge. I didn't have a bat, if you want, you can download my save and use it. He is on your tail but enough time to run to the MS. Hope that helps

User avatar
SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 7300
Joined: 02 Dec 2002 17:03
Location: IL USA

Re: Marcos - Send Nero to Hell!

Post by SuzanneJack » 08 Mar 2018 15:55

eddy wrote:
08 Mar 2018 15:02
Jump up and grab from here... :wink:
Thanks eddy :)

User avatar
SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 7300
Joined: 02 Dec 2002 17:03
Location: IL USA

Re: Marcos - Send Nero to Hell!

Post by SuzanneJack » 08 Mar 2018 15:56

SuzanneJack wrote:
08 Mar 2018 15:52
@ Jorge. I didn't have a bat, if you want, you can download my save and use it. He is on your tail but enough time to run to the MS. Hope that helps
You can't use the water here.

User avatar
vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 11342
Joined: 15 Mar 2002 16:10
Location: denmark

Re: Marcos - Send Nero to Hell!

Post by vimmers » 08 Mar 2018 16:11

Jorge22 wrote:
08 Mar 2018 15:42
I don't get it... When I use the chain a bat appears and kills me instantly. Plus, I was supposed to use the sacred or holy or whatever it is water on the soldier and I don't have a clue how that's even possible.

So, what am I (obviously) missing?
n the explorer's diary then u need to kill all of them
before you continue the journey
so stay up where you can kill them
i think there was 3

User avatar
Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 9487
Joined: 21 May 2003 04:26
Location: Portugal (Porto area)

Re: Marcos - Send Nero to Hell!

Post by Jorge22 » 08 Mar 2018 17:06

I'll take that save, thanks for the tip. :)

The problem is my third bat only appears at the time I pull the chain - totally out of the blue too.
Image

User avatar
SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 7300
Joined: 02 Dec 2002 17:03
Location: IL USA

Re: Marcos - Send Nero to Hell!

Post by SuzanneJack » 08 Mar 2018 17:30

vimmers wrote:
08 Mar 2018 16:11
Jorge22 wrote:
08 Mar 2018 15:42
I don't get it... When I use the chain a bat appears and kills me instantly. Plus, I was supposed to use the sacred or holy or whatever it is water on the soldier and I don't have a clue how that's even possible.

So, what am I (obviously) missing?
n the explorer's diary then u need to kill all of them
before you continue the journey
so stay up where you can kill them
i think there was 3
How do you kill them? I can't even get the spear head without dying :(

User avatar
SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 7300
Joined: 02 Dec 2002 17:03
Location: IL USA

Re: Marcos - Send Nero to Hell!

Post by SuzanneJack » 08 Mar 2018 17:33

Jorge22 wrote:
08 Mar 2018 17:06
I'll take that save, thanks for the tip. :)

The problem is my third bat only appears at the time I pull the chain - totally out of the blue too.
I had to lure the third one in the room to kill it. It was flying out side of the room and didn't see it till I walked out and it attacked me.

User avatar
Titak
Member
Member
Posts: 858
Joined: 04 Sep 2003 10:47
Location: Drenthe, The Netherlands

Re: Marcos - Send Nero to Hell!

Post by Titak » 08 Mar 2018 17:37

I only had 2 bats there btw. No third one appearing after pulling the chain. :?

And I don't have any holy water. Should I have gotten some before reaching part 2? :thinking:
Nothing is in contradiction with nature,
only in contradiction with what we know of it.


Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests