LaraCablara - Tomb Raider Expedition (“revamped version”)

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

Mulf

LaraCablara - Tomb Raider Expedition (“revamped version”)

Post by Mulf » 06 Feb 2018 09:40

Alright, so the Dart has been replaced by a big medipack in this version. I guess you still need the Dart, though. I haven’t found it yet.

I’m in that large water room and pulled the underwater switch (the location of which is marked, as in the original, by bubbles). This opened a set of doors to a new area which contains an unkillable spider. It looks like you need to activate a dart trap to get rid of it eventually, but for now the spider is stuck at the water’s edge and thus doesn’t interfere with my exploration anymore.
Still, so far I’ve only pulled two switches, which opened trapdoors in a dry room I haven’t been to before. I can’t find either the trapdoors or the room to which they presumably grant access.

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Re: LaraCablara - Tomb Raider Expedition (“revamped version”)

Post by vimmers » 06 Feb 2018 10:30

the trapdoors are up on the cages or whatever it are
actually not far from each other but you can't pass cos of low celling

Mulf

Re: LaraCablara - Tomb Raider Expedition (“revamped version”)

Post by Mulf » 06 Feb 2018 14:38

Thanks vimmers—I must have been very tired when I left the game yesterday. :sleeping2:

I now have both Ruins Keys and am in the room where you pick up the explosives, failing to get onto that trigger tile surrounded by spikes, and becoming increasingly irritated with those annoying fixed cameras whose sole reason to exist seems to be to prevent you from getting a view of the place. (I think I know now why I didn’t finish the game when it was originally released.)

So...how do I get past the spikes?

EDIT: Nevermind. The walkthrough still applies at that spot.

EDIT2: Oh, that was it, was it? Well. On to the review.