Moderators: mugs, Gerty

Phil
Mod
Mod

Re: Sabatu - Quest of Immortality - Underground City

Post by Phil » 15 Jan 2018 18:46

Dutchy wrote:
15 Jan 2018 17:54
Yeah you probably can, in the first level it was possible to get through the doors by only using one Ankh, so that one will stay in your inventory.
I thought it was just me, but Dutchy has confirmed otherwise. The first time I played, when I got to the door with the ankh receptacles the one on the left was already occupied. (At the time I had two ankhs in my inventory, so I know I hadn't placed one earlier.) When I replayed from an earlier save, both receptacles were empty. Have no idea what might have caused that.

Dutchy
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Dutchy » 15 Jan 2018 19:28

It's a dark and mysterious place..... everybody saw that Phil...

@ Jorge... Had this in my head when ı wrote that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeeJhEpeUfc
Paul Young - Come Back and Stay, till the end of times...

TheBoo

Post by TheBoo » 25 Jan 2018 16:40

Dutchy wrote:
12 Jan 2018 10:33
So, I found a Gem after the UW labyrinth, now where? Do we HAVE to go through those gates (which looks like an illegal move)? As I see no other way to get there

Ah, I now see I missed a passage behind the S building... :blush:
Well....either I have missed something, or I have a glitch...I have the gem that is reached via the timed doors. I think the second one is via the gate that is south of the roof where you shoot the hanging ball? That gate is closed, and if I am reading the posts correctly, it is opened by the two levers in the area (I met a lion on the way) where one of the levers must be reached by getting across two flame emitter platforms. I've done the two levers but the gate is closed. Is that the correct way to open the gate? This is the passage Dutchy mentioned behind the South building.

Edit: After posting, and making yet another trip back to the room with two levers, I realized there are three levers....I missed the top one. Thankful for the forum effect.