Mulf

Re: Sabatu - Quest of Immortality

Post by Mulf » 11 Jan 2018 16:44

vimmers wrote:
11 Jan 2018 11:17
u could start with open a new thread/topic for the level u are stuck in
cos i think i have the gem u miss and need the 1 u have
actually u don't need the gems cos u can walk through
the gratings to the room with a ladder and the raising block u see when use the underwaterlever
I’ll get round to playing later this evening, and I think I’ll have another go at it by myself before I ask in the proper thread, which Dutchy has opened in the meantime. I can’t help you at this time about that gem, as I’d need to have an actual look at the level again first; but then, I figure you will have found your way by now anyway, I have that much faith in you. :)

So I could walk through without any of the gems, huh? I’ll try that, but so far I haven’t encountered any of the bugs mentioned in this or the other thread. The level plays really well for me, except for the problem of an excruciating low framerate after not that many reloads, forcing me to exit and restart the game (if it doesn’t crash by itself on reloading); but I gather that this is a general problem with the current version of TRNG, hence not within the responsibility of the builder.

Gerty
Mod
Mod

Re: Sabatu - Quest of Immortality

Post by Gerty » 14 Jan 2018 18:19

Mulf wrote:
11 Jan 2018 16:44
The level plays really well for me, except for the problem of an excruciating low framerate after not that many reloads, forcing me to exit and restart the game (if it doesn’t crash by itself on reloading); but I gather that this is a general problem with the current version of TRNG, hence not within the responsibility of the builder.
I have the same problem with this level, and not with his previous one.
He is not the only builder who uses the current version of TRNG, so I wonder...
Oops, I did it again... Image

Mulf

Re: Sabatu - Quest of Immortality -Valley of Kings

Post by Mulf » 14 Jan 2018 19:58

DJFull has adressed the issue in the TRNG subforum over at TRF: http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthr ... ost7806527

The cause of the problem is unknown as yet.