players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Re: PedroTheGamer - Return to the game of Senet

Post by Jorge22 » 23 Oct 2017 19:16

It's called resilience. We're sacrificing for the community! :D
"I waved to my neighbour/My neighbour waved to me/But my neighbour/Is my enemy/I kept waving my arms/Till I could not see/Under fifteen feet of pure white snow"

Phil
Mod
Mod

Post by Phil » 23 Oct 2017 20:41

Marksdad wrote:
23 Oct 2017 18:15
Nonetheless,I'm full of admiration at the dedication of the two of you.To choose to spend so much of your personal time within this level is a major sacrifice!
Looking on the bright side, see how much ink the builder has generated for his maiden release. There's no such thing as bad publicity.

PedroTheGamer

Post by PedroTheGamer » 24 Oct 2017 13:31

I will do a better version, thanks for the criticism, I needed a lot, I know a little bit about the program but I still do not know everything, I'll solve the Lara animations problem, which is easily correctable. Alpha & Demo Just test :hammer: so I accepted the criticisms, to know what is wrong Actually on the giant tray, when you lose the big squares above, but you do not get a piece of the cartridge you need but then when you win, you take the cartridge from em down from the trapdoors and back up on the trigger button to climb these platforms and pass the other side;) other than "OCB" use on the torch to open a door, trigger and Heavy? How do I use FlipMap? Help guys :bigcry:
I'm only here for convenience, I'll soon be far from here! :bandana:

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 24 Oct 2017 14:34

Pedro, Pedro... I already told you: change your age in your profile and do ask in the Level Editing Questions section. If you don't do it I'll give up on you as it seems like you're making fun of everyone. Not that you're supposed to be very serious at your age but, you know, enough at least...

Also, try not to use online translators because nobody understands what you mean. I don't. Really.

I was thinking... Maybe you're not using online translators...
"I waved to my neighbour/My neighbour waved to me/But my neighbour/Is my enemy/I kept waving my arms/Till I could not see/Under fifteen feet of pure white snow"