Gabriel Croft - Neon - Subway

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

Post Reply
User avatar
vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 10686
Joined: 15 Mar 2002 15:10
Location: denmark

Gabriel Croft - Neon - Subway

Post by vimmers » 05 Sep 2017 17:41

goes here
rgs vimmers
hit f5 often in the forum

User avatar
STEPH50
Member
Member
Posts: 219
Joined: 13 Jan 2004 14:32
Location: Cherbourg (FRANCE)

Re: Gabriel Croft-Neon subway

Post by STEPH50 » 06 Sep 2017 17:33

Hello stuck with 3 keys only, red missing !? where can I find it please ! sorry i am the only one blind...... :bigcry:

User avatar
vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 10686
Joined: 15 Mar 2002 15:10
Location: denmark

Re: Gabriel Croft-Neon subway

Post by vimmers » 06 Sep 2017 18:46

there was 1 near the first stairs
there are also 1 between the turning lamps or whatever they are
just before you get down to the other side of the tracks
rgs vimmers
hit f5 often in the forum

User avatar
STEPH50
Member
Member
Posts: 219
Joined: 13 Jan 2004 14:32
Location: Cherbourg (FRANCE)

Re: Gabriel Croft-Neon subway

Post by STEPH50 » 06 Sep 2017 20:27

vimmers wrote:
06 Sep 2017 18:46
there was 1 near the first stairs
there are also 1 between the turning lamps or whatever they are
just before you get down to the other side of the tracks
Ok thanks I thought it was impossible jumping up and down at this place :hammer:

User avatar
Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 8969
Joined: 21 May 2003 03:26
Location: Portugal (Porto area)

Re: Gabriel Croft-Neon subway

Post by Jorge22 » 07 Sep 2017 18:13

This may be a question as dumb as my previous one or the first level but how does she manage to cross to the opposite side without being run over?

______________________________________

Please, disregard the dumb question. Thanks. The not so dumb one is where are all the keys located since I've only got three too?

______________________________________

Ok. It's precisely the same as before: where is the red key cause I just can't seem to find it? ------------------------------------------ Sorry, I just understood: "the turning lamps or whatever they are". I'll get there again later.
"I didn't care, friend. I wasn't there, friend. If it's the price of a pint that you need ask me again."

User avatar
SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 6675
Joined: 02 Dec 2002 16:03
Location: IL USA

Re: Gabriel Croft-Neon subway

Post by SuzanneJack » 09 Sep 2017 16:30

Jorge22 wrote:
07 Sep 2017 18:13
This may be a question as dumb as my previous one or the first level but how does she manage to cross to the opposite side without being run over?

______________________________________

Please, disregard the dumb question. Thanks. The not so dumb one is where are all the keys located since I've only got three too?

______________________________________

Ok. It's precisely the same as before: where is the red key cause I just can't seem to find it? ------------------------------------------ Sorry, I just understood: "the turning lamps or whatever they are". I'll get there again later.
Jorge, are the turning lamps before getting down to the subway, or on the platform? The tracks are deadly? I didn't get hit by a train just died :? I don't have the red one either

Ok..found the lamps, dropped down to get a med pack and can't get back up to the MS
:xmas: :xmastree:

User avatar
SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 6675
Joined: 02 Dec 2002 16:03
Location: IL USA

Re: Gabriel Croft-Neon subway

Post by SuzanneJack » 09 Sep 2017 17:13

Got back up. Isn't she supposed to be able to turn the power off here? To get back over the tracks.
power.jpg
power.jpg (11.98 KiB) Viewed 392 times
:xmas: :xmastree:

User avatar
Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 8969
Joined: 21 May 2003 03:26
Location: Portugal (Porto area)

Re: Gabriel Croft-Neon subway

Post by Jorge22 » 09 Sep 2017 17:22

No, that switch gets you a rope to help cross to the other side. Shoot it and use it.
"I didn't care, friend. I wasn't there, friend. If it's the price of a pint that you need ask me again."

User avatar
SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 6675
Joined: 02 Dec 2002 16:03
Location: IL USA

Re: Gabriel Croft-Neon subway

Post by SuzanneJack » 09 Sep 2017 21:22

Jorge22 wrote:
09 Sep 2017 17:22
No, that switch gets you a rope to help cross to the other side. Shoot it and use it.
I have been shooting it but it still doesn't work. Works now, just have to get it right :) Thanks Jorge!!

.
:xmas: :xmastree:

User avatar
vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter
Posts: 10686
Joined: 15 Mar 2002 15:10
Location: denmark

Re: Gabriel Croft-Neon subway

Post by vimmers » 10 Sep 2017 03:13

you can ignore the switch and jump down in the shadows
to get to the other side
rgs vimmers
hit f5 often in the forum

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests