Seth94 - RelicsOfPower5 - 4-Relic of Power

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

Dutchy
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Seth94 - RelicsOfPower5 - 4-Relic of Power

Post by Dutchy » 01 Jun 2017 11:59

About the health bar not showing; I had to choose "windowed" to solve that :2thumbsup:

Two switches and picking up goodies is all I can manage, then the only way onwards I can find is a ladder opposite the entrance, but Lara is set ablaze every time, any tips here?

Ray Croft
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Re: Seth94 - RelicsOfPower5 - 4-Relic of Power

Post by Ray Croft » 01 Jun 2017 12:34

Dutchy wrote:
01 Jun 2017 11:59
About the health bar not showing; I had to choose "windowed" to solve that :2thumbsup:
Yes i know windowed solves it too. The Patch also makes the health bar visible when playing fullscreen.

Time it right when to climb the ladder (when he did his most powerful attack) and then climb the ladder. Kill him from there and then pick up the relic and repeat (from different ladders and plattforms).
Last edited by Ray Croft on 01 Jun 2017 12:36, edited 1 time in total.
Regards, Mert

José
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by José » 01 Jun 2017 12:35

Once you use the two switches, a small electric ray appears at the top of the ladder opposite the entrance (W wall). Climb that ladder while being shooted by the Boss and, at the top, turn around and shoot him util he "dies" (he is not really died). At that moment, climb down the ladder and look for one of the artifacts on one of the ledges at the center of the room.
Once you pick up the artifact, the Boss resurrects, and you must "kill" him again, but eventually, and every time you "kill" him and pick up the artifacts (I can't remember the order), the trapdoors opens so you can use the other ladders and get access to the other ledges with electric rays (N and S I think).

Dutchy
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Dutchy » 01 Jun 2017 12:59

Thanks guys, all clear :2thumbsup: