Talos - Scaramucce

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

cory

Re: Talos - Scaramucce

Post by cory » 26 Apr 2017 14:58

Where is the silver dragon? I also can't get to the mansion or open any doors. I know people got up to the roof but how? The only climbable awning I've seen was the one next to the bridge with the baddie and the dog.

DJ Full
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by DJ Full » 26 Apr 2017 15:01

- mistake tip deleted -
Last edited by DJ Full on 26 Apr 2017 18:08, edited 1 time in total.
MAKE WIDESHOT GREAT AGAIN

cory

Post by cory » 26 Apr 2017 15:30

Can you give me the actual location, please? I only found one climbable vine there and it led to the balcony with the painting that's supposedly a secret. No dragons anywhere near. The only other thing in this area was the balcony with catfood, and a lever in the water. I can't climb anything else there, and the slanted roof ends at that balcony with the painting and I can't go anywhere from there.

Talos

Post by Talos » 26 Apr 2017 15:59

cory wrote:
26 Apr 2017 15:30
Can you give me the actual location, please? I only found one climbable vine there and it led to the balcony with the painting that's supposedly a secret. No dragons anywhere near. The only other thing in this area was the balcony with catfood, and a lever in the water. I can't climb anything else there, and the slanted roof ends at that balcony with the painting and I can't go anywhere from there.
The underwater switch near the vine and the cat food opens something ... a gate. Have you been there? You gave the food to the cat? The cat gave you something

cory

Post by cory » 26 Apr 2017 18:05

I got the keys from the cat and went to check out whatever opened. All the time something opens, I go to check it out. I found the JS next to the tightrope, then another one after jumping on the awnings, I found the key for the mansion and the gold dragon... Can you just tell me where the silver dragon is? Obviously I need to combine it with the green one and I think place it on the receptacle near Lara's copy? I just can't find the damn dragon.

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 26 Apr 2017 18:57

cory have u opened the iron gates besides/near lara copy then this is what u must do
reborn1995 wrote:
26 Apr 2017 02:16
@vimmers

In my inventory is a pick axe, a painting, and a mansion key.

The door to the mansion is too high from the water. Lara can't grab the ledge from swimming. I assume I drop to that ledge, but I don't know how to get started towards it.

No idea where any dragons are.

EDIT: Okay, wow, so there was a ledge to stand on. I have a silver dragon and not sure what to do with it. No key to the gate with the baddie and dog. Where is that key?
rgs vimmers
hit f5 often in the forum

Talos

Post by Talos » 26 Apr 2017 20:21

cory wrote:
26 Apr 2017 18:05
I got the keys from the cat and went to check out whatever opened. All the time something opens, I go to check it out. I found the JS next to the tightrope, then another one after jumping on the awnings, I found the key for the mansion and the gold dragon... Can you just tell me where the silver dragon is? Obviously I need to combine it with the green one and I think place it on the receptacle near Lara's copy? I just can't find the damn dragon.

:-o
The Golden Dragon?
SpoilerShow
The Golden Dragon is obtained by combining the two Dragons (silver and green!), if you have the golden dragon from the Lara copy!Can't find it, it combines

cory

Post by cory » 26 Apr 2017 21:24

Yes, the green dragon, I was thinking about the gold mansion key when I was writing it. Vimmers, I've seen that post, but I don't know which ledge it is that I can stand on. Is it where I have to use the mansion key? I didn't see anything to stand on there. I'm really stupid in this level, I can't find anything, seriously. I've been everywhere several times.

Talos

Post by Talos » 26 Apr 2017 21:47

cory wrote:
26 Apr 2017 21:24
Yes, the green dragon, I was thinking about the gold mansion key when I was writing it. Vimmers, I've seen that post, but I don't know which ledge it is that I can stand on. Is it where I have to use the mansion key? I didn't see anything to stand on there. I'm really stupid in this level, I can't find anything, seriously. I've been everywhere several times.
The Mansion key the use after the little square with the Lara TR2. Here there is a gate. Did you open? If you haven't, you have to jump on the red curtains (near where you are getting one of the Dragons) and pull the jumpswitch

cory

Post by cory » 26 Apr 2017 23:21

Yes, I know that. What I'm trying to find out is where is the silver dragon??? I've done all these things, I've opened that gate as well. I'd really like someone to just give me the location of the dragon.

reborn1995

Post by reborn1995 » 27 Apr 2017 02:29

@cory you have to do the mansion before you can get the silver dragon. Can you get to the mansion? You need to open some gates by the TR2 Lara. I believe an underwater lever does the job. The ledge to climb up to the mansion is in the water.
Your life is an occasion. Rise to it. -Mr. Magorium

Talos

Post by Talos » 27 Apr 2017 08:09

The Dragon I leave an enemy in the room next to where you find the cat food

My tester showed up a bug, the enemy fell into the water, making it impossible to take the Dragon. I inserts a box in this area... Looks good in that room.

If there's that bug, reload an old savegame. This bug is very rare...

reborn1995

Post by reborn1995 » 27 Apr 2017 13:12

@Talos The enemy fells in the water for me, but I was still able to swim in and take the dragon.
Your life is an occasion. Rise to it. -Mr. Magorium

Talos

Post by Talos » 27 Apr 2017 13:21

reborn1995 wrote:
27 Apr 2017 13:12
@Talos The enemy fells in the water for me, but I was still able to swim in and take the dragon.
Ohh!! Fantastic!!! :D

SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by SuzanneJack » 11 May 2017 16:45

Thank you for a wonderful level! :)