Seth94 - Relics of Power 4 - Fractured Mines

players help players

Moderators: mugs, Gerty

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Seth94 - Relics of Power 4 - Fractured Mines

Post by Jorge22 » 05 Apr 2017 18:11

A couple of things about that place where there's a timed run with moving blades: Lara uses a button there but the only thing it seems to do is stop the blades from moving up and down (what for as she's already done that timed run?). Or is there something else?
And when she gets back to the small cave with a broken rail where she got tyo this particular area, the rails are too steep for her to get back to the main area. So, she can monkeyswing from one side to the other. And there's an opening on each side plus a crack on one of the sides. All of which apparently unreachable. What's the thing here?
Thanks in advance.
"I didn't care, friend. I wasn't there, friend. If it's the price of a pint that you need ask me again."

MrJavi94
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Re: Seth94 - Relics of Power 4- Fractured Mines

Post by MrJavi94 » 05 Apr 2017 19:13

Jorge, the button you've mentioned does stop the blades from both sides. In the side with the double blades, look closely for a climbable ladder. It leads to both the grenade launcher and one of the batteries. In this upper corridor there's also a slightly raised block that can be used to do a standing jump to reach that high monkeyswing ahead.

Hope this helps you. :)

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 05 Apr 2017 19:28

Thanks. :)
"I didn't care, friend. I wasn't there, friend. If it's the price of a pint that you need ask me again."

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 05 Apr 2017 19:56

But...

I still don't know how I can get out of this area and back to the main cavern. :(

EDIT: Never mind, I had to jump a little to the left. :bestview:

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 05 Apr 2017 22:02

I found and placed the battery, found a secret by jumping from the rooftop of what I assume to be the way out and also found the crowbar, came back and used it. Thing is I've been going round and round and I can't think of any way else I can get to the second battery (unless it's after the high entrance on the other side of the main room but I can't for the life of me get there). So... yes, I'm very much stuck. :)

Help!!!! I've been everwhere tenfold, found all secrets tenfold, where's the bloody battery? :bigcry:

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 06 Apr 2017 02:20

on ground are a track you can't get up on
turn around and do a backflip to grab a ladder
rgs vimmers
hit f5 often in the forum

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 06 Apr 2017 09:17

I'll check that one out. Thanks a lot! :)

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 06 Apr 2017 22:55

Where does the winch starter go?

SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by SuzanneJack » 07 Apr 2017 18:50

sub.jpg
What do I do here? I've tried to get down but die.
:xmas: :xmastree:

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 07 Apr 2017 19:04

Sorry but nobody told me yet where the winch starter goes...

SuzanneJack
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by SuzanneJack » 07 Apr 2017 19:26

I know Jorge...do you know where the crowbar is? I don't even have the winch starter yet.
:xmas: :xmastree:

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 07 Apr 2017 22:49

Nobody ever comes here anymore! :bigcry:

Sure, I remember now. Entre the mine opposite the entrance you want to open with your two batteries and you'll get to a place with a pool and a winch on the other side (don't even try to dive into the pool unless you're a penguin). The crowbar is sitting there right by the winch.

Speaking of winch... the winch starter doesn't go there. Where on earth does it go? Please?

Just a sec... I think I can see another winch in the pic that Suzanne posted. And I don't think I've been there... or have I? If that's the winch how do I get there?

MrJavi94
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by MrJavi94 » 07 Apr 2017 23:15

Jorge, the winch starter must be placed in that big room with the yellow submarine. Placing it into its receptacle will make that thing go down so you can access those inferior ledges without dying. :)

If I remember correctly, you'll get here through the middle passageway with the cart, but instead of going straight ahead (you should have been there before if you have the starter), take a right and find yourself in a slope. Place yourself with your back on the slope and jump backwards to reach the small opening above you. This leads to the room with the submarine where the winch started can be placed.

Hope I've been of some help with my weak English. :)

Jorge22
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Jorge22 » 07 Apr 2017 23:21

Not weak at all. And neither was your explanation. :)

But, quite honestly, the one thing that finally made me understand was that pic above with the sub. I finally arrived in Tinnos and now I can have a little rest. :)

Phil
Mod
Mod

Post by Phil » 07 Apr 2017 23:45

Off topic, I know, but I'm amazed at the way Spaniards and Portuguese can communicate with each other via a third language formerly alien to them both. Bravo!