Yess! That did it. Thanks, Vimmers.
Time may be a great healer
but it's a lousy beautician

José
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Re: Uzi Master - The Victoria Stone

Post by José » 26 Mar 2016 17:52

DJ Full wrote:I have four pieces of wires. Found the last one in the chamber under the room with three (four?) sitting dogs. Then I found an Old Key to unlock a set of traps but this one only led me back into the main hall, so I don't know if this sequence was only meant as such way back or was it for instance supposed to allow the timed run which I did a completely different way. Or if there is something more to it. I have identical questions for the Ornate Key used before. I'm out of savegame slots, I have opened all the doors in sight, killed all the enemies active, made sure I grabbed all the pickups, explored all the rooms multiple times but I'm still missing or messing something.
Well, finally found the keylock for the silver key and got 1 more set of wires (still one more to go). Also in that library area I found an Old Key, but I can't remember where to use it (to unlock the set of traps in DJ Full's post). :?

EDIT: Forum effect! Found it! :2thumbsup:

DJ Full
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by DJ Full » 26 Mar 2016 18:48

José wrote:Forum effect! Found it! :2thumbsup:
Keyhole, traps or wires?
MAKE WIDESHOT GREAT AGAIN

José
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by José » 26 Mar 2016 19:03

Found the keyhole in the building wher I got the rocket launcher time ago, some trapdoors openend, I went down, avoid some traps and found the wires in the window sill near the switch.
This time I got acces to the labs the legal way and found one more place to use the general access card. So this way I have 3 Isotopes, but still looking for the fourth (I have a top secret disk I never used).

EDIT: Finally found it and finish this first level. Really a "record"! More than 5 hours! :lol:
STATS.jpg

Jay
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Jay » 27 Mar 2016 15:19

Stuck again. I've still got a general access key but have run out of receptacles for it apparently. I've got three isotopes, one from the pillar that goes down when the button is accessed via the pushable table and the other two from heaven knows where as I've slept since then. I seem to be running round in circles now. Do I have go go back to the house at all?

vimmers
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by vimmers » 27 Mar 2016 15:33

have you used 2 high security keys
if not the second key are located in the room with the 2 high tubes

Jay
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Jay » 27 Mar 2016 15:41

I think I've 'done' that room, Vimmers. I got a card from one side and used the maintenance keys on the other. I also went to both rooms up the tubes. I'll just have to keep running round and hope I headless chicken my way to the last isotope. :D

DJ Full
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by DJ Full » 27 Mar 2016 15:49

Hard to remember already... could be you missed the general card slot on the first floor, near the place where Lara shoots the first security switch in a cutscene. There's a room with many lazers which has a one-use blue card. I don't remember the exact order because I used the blue card in one slot, got stuck for a while so I decided to reload and try another slot with the same card. EDIT: Oh I see vimmers reminds us where the other blue chip was :)

Jay
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Jay » 27 Mar 2016 15:52

I've definitely done the one in the many laser room, but I'll have a look at the other spot. Thanks.

José
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by José » 27 Mar 2016 16:13

Hi Jay.
The rooms I've got the isotopes, as far as I can remember: - After moving the table, press the high button and go back to the room where the table was.
- After open the crowbar door, shoot all enemies and use the VCI Code Key in the same room (the enemies dropped the pieces).
- After use the Maintenence keys in the climbable white block in the corner to open a trapdoor in the nearby tube you can "fly" inside, open the trapdoor in the other tube using a top secret disk and go through the other tube.
- In the upper floor, using a high security card in the main corridor to your righ (wide doors) and three "inmortal" appears; you can use another top secret disk there to get the last isotope. Did you get the Top Secret Disk in the roof of the central structure in the outside area where you must place all four isotopes?

Jay
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Post by Jay » 27 Mar 2016 16:19

Honestly, I swear I've done all that and, yes, I did get the card from the roof. I'm obviously doing the same something stupid every time I do a full tour. Anyway, thanks for the comprehensive reply and I shall go and check out all those areas again.

Edit: :hammer: I thought I'd done the VCI key bit, but this is another one. I'd consistently run straight past the crowbar door. :bestplay: Thank you so much.

Sylwia
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Sylwia » 27 Mar 2016 17:51

I'm stuck... Been running around apartment for some time... I have crowbar, gold key, orange key, old key, 2 ornaments, wire... I place 1 book from glass table, I need second one I guess... :roll:

DJ Full
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by DJ Full » 27 Mar 2016 18:24

It all depends on which book, which old key, which orange key, which golden key, which ornaments and which wires you have :cry:

Sylwia
Master Chatter
Master Chatter

Post by Sylwia » 27 Mar 2016 18:34

Non of my keys fits in locks upstairs

This door is still closed

Use key here

Dead end after crawspace

From here I have a book

Don't know how to go upstairs